Model Eat!

I stumbled across this cute IG account made by Vlada and Alina Baikova in October, featuring some salad and matcha :luvluv:

I know I'm late and possibly OT but this is the best thing I've seen in a long time and it made me laugh so hard. I love how Alina barely takes super tiny bites of the french fry :p Their last upload was October so I hope they make another next time they're together!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I know I'm late and possibly OT but this is the best thing I've seen in a long time and it made me laugh so hard. I love how Alina barely takes super tiny bites of the french fry :p Their last upload was October so I hope they make another next time they're together!

they are so cute! i will now be referring to vlada as vladishka <3

From Karlie Kloss' latest vlog from nashville, her friend doing plank twists has the right idea lol... :whistling:
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.57.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.57.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.58.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.58.31 PM.png

• Sad
Update now that I've gotten further into the vlog lol, that was from 'pancake pantry' now she is at 'biscuit love'
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 1.03.55 PM.png

Update now that I've gotten further into the vlog lol, that was from 'pancake pantry' now she is at 'biscuit love'
View attachment 19726

And all of this was before she did the VSF. Idk but it just seems disrespectful towards the models who actually worked hard to look good to endulge like this right before the show. Really not taking modeling seriously anymore.

• Agree
this is believeable and why she has gained... i dont buy for a second she just subsists off her “clean organic” chloraphyll chia energy bars.. rather see honesty than a nonskinny model showing they just subsist off power bars and green juice... *just my opinion*
Totally agree! with both you and @Photosynthesis
different but related points

View attachment 19726

I honestly don’t understand how little a model would have to care to eat at restaurants called ‘Pancake Pantry’ and ‘Biscuit Love’ right before the VSFS. You’re parading around in your underwear on national television for pete’s sake. I’d be downright embarrassed to eat there, document it, and then look far less than perfect when it’s time to walk.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I honestly don’t understand how little a model would have to care to eat at restaurants called ‘Pancake Pantry’ and ‘Biscuit Love’ right before the VSFS. You’re parading around in your underwear on national television for pete’s sake. I’d be downright embarrassed to eat there, document it, and then look far less than perfect when it’s time to walk.
*international television,worldwide
even worse :nervous:

Weird thing is, the media still call her a "super skinny supermodel"?? Maybe she actually believes she can get away with it?

Weird thing is, the media still call her a "super skinny supermodel"?? Maybe she actually believes she can get away with it?

It appears to be a big trend to get comfy where you are in the industry and suddenly stop caring about whether or not you gain weight :meh:

• Agree
I think a lot of it has to do with the media's portraiture of her as exactly that, a 'supermodel,' and thats WHY she thinks she can get away with it. Its a whole separate topic for me, 'the death of the supermodel' lol but most current, young, models that arent VS are no longer media focus, publicly recognized names by your average person, etc. Karlie is far more of a media personality now than she is a model...BUT, on the flipside like @Photosynthesis said its a slap in the face to the other 'supermodels' who have this public presence and recognition...but also why those models don't have this extensive of a debate surrounding them on this topic imo ;) especially VS models.

First to come to mind was Romee and how on a vlog of her she is eating whey powder or something and gives a little talk on how she has to be eating what she knows will make her 'look best' instead of 'feel best' (prob both health wise as well as what she mentally wants,) and her 'indulgences' appear to be the occasional sweet, and just larger portions of big grain bowls from restaurants etc. rather than straight up pancake house food

• Agree