IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
She deleted the post :(

The only thing The Daily Mail is good at :lol:

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I'm so happy to see she's involved with the Best Buddies organization :) It's something I'm also involved in at my school and it's just amazing!
IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_5404.JPG

• Love
It's insane how Kaia makes anyone standing next to her, who would ordinarily look fine (especially Charlotte, who imo has a nice body), look big. I would never want to walk next to her :hyper:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Sry if this pic has been posted already, but I would seriously die for her body. I'm taller than her, but she looks soooo much taller because of her seriously long (and skinny) legs, whereas I have a longer torso and shorter legs :meh: I would do anything for a pair of legs like that haha

Attachments

• IMG_4041.PNG
    IMG_4041.PNG
    284.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I heard from someone who claims to have mutual friends with Kaia that she is very controlling of her eating habits at gatherings, and that she has a smoothie for breakfast and runs on it until dinner. She gets away with it easily when she's at work and everyone's distracted, and people around her aren't concerned about it.

• Useful
I heard from someone who claims to have mutual friends with Kaia that she is very controlling of her eating habits at gatherings, and that she has a smoothie for breakfast and runs on it until dinner. She gets away with it easily when she's at work and everyone's distracted, and people around her aren't concerned about it.
"extremely skinny model who lost a noticeable amount of body fat in the past year subsists on well under 1000 calories a day" we continue with other obvious news up next 11

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
"extremely skinny model who lost a noticeable amount of body fat in the past year subsists on well under 1000 calories a day" we continue with other obvious news up next 11
I still found it to be an interesting piece of information because her dieting habits have been 100% speculation up til this point. Also, there are many different ways models subsist on <1000 cals- some, like Kaia, skip meals, some eat lots of healthy small meals, some get most of their cals from booze or junk food. I like to read about the eating habits different models have, but regardless, I'm sorry if my post was not pertinent.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
I still found it to be an interesting piece of information because her dieting habits have been 100% speculation up til this point. Also, there are many different ways models subsist on <1000 cals- some, like Kaia, skip meals, some eat lots of healthy small meals, some get most of their cals from booze or junk food. I like to read about the eating habits different models have, but regardless, I'm sorry if my post was not pertinent.
It is pertinent. Thank you for sharing. :) I think @espressoenthusiast's snark is more in reference to the fact that the world still seems oblivious that it takes hard work/dedication to lose a drastic amount of weight and maintain it.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I was starting to think she only owned one pair of shorts

Definitely only one style of shorts! (Ok, this is really late, but I actually didn't understand her Halloween costume. Meant to post that ages ago hahah)

On the topic of other random information, I didn't realize her father/Cindy's hubby is also a former model? Also because other than SGF I don't track the latest celeb happenings, Kaia's has a brother too and he very handsome. Seems he keeps a pretty low profile...but maybe not. I wonder what industry he will embark on....(edit, apparently he is modeling too)
gerber-kids.jpg

This is a really adorable picture. It pains me to admit such things, but her smile is very sweet here while hugging her older brother.
z
ad_200552397-e1458565530923.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
029D44D0-D869-45C2-A20F-787F9C192CCC.jpeg

I love that on her social media, she posts content that is appropriate for her age. I mean there are so many 16 yr old instawhores with pictures of them being drunk or something else, still bad. She has this positive, lovely vibe all over her feed.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She’s the only model this “season” who I highly admire and envy for body! Most models look much softer these days
View attachment 20013
I love that on her social media, she posts content that is appropriate for her age. I mean there are so many 16 yr old instawhores with pictures of them being drunk or something else, still bad. She has this positive, lovely vibe all over her feed.
on

This is going to sound kinda weird but she has the most non existent butt ever and I love it. My ideal body type is pretty much scrawny teenage boy

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users