Not bad, not fantastic.
She's got her left (our left) leg turned in to hide some upper inner thigh fat, so she's learning her angles.
What's with the super low boob though?! :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
9EE30D13-B985-4161-97B1-D395F416C429.png
She’s so extra with her outfits for no reason.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
^^ said every person with every new outfit of hers, hah!

• Funny
If I had her kind of money I would be wearing the nicest outfits ever.. but she wastes her money on whatever you would call that :cautious:

hehe i know you're referring to me....i will say i'm surprised that gigi didn't shave in this. Shocked, even. It doesn't fit her "brand" if you know what I mean
I wasn’t thinking about you but sorry again then haha. Some of the comments are saying it’s just the color coming off on the sweat under her arms. Which doesn’t make sense.

:hibye: I don't want to say anything about her underarms because I know a few won't agree with me. :whistling:

:facepalm:

hehe i know you're referring to me....i will say i'm surprised that gigi didn't shave in this. Shocked, even. It doesn't fit her "brand" if you know what I mean
i agree! also surprised by bella willing to be political enough to join this march:
bella-hadid-attends-an-event-in-london-before-joining-free-palestine-protest-10.jpg

their image is so carefully curated that even though they ARE Palestinian being pro-palestine is such a strong stance that could somehow damage their aforementioned "brand". good for bella though. i say that genuinely.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

i agree! also surprised by bella willing to be political enough to join this march:
bella-hadid-attends-an-event-in-london-before-joining-free-palestine-protest-10.jpg

their image is so carefully curated that even though they ARE Palestinian being pro-palestine is such a strong stance that could somehow damage their aforementioned "brand". good for bella though. i say that genuinely.
Oh my gosh the look on her bodyguards face :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users

I'm surprised as well. Perhaps after the ~Kendall Jenner Saves World w/Pepsi~ debacle the Hadid marketing team was more open to the idea of Bella being part of an actual protest for an actual issue. Maybe they learned from the Pepsi buzz not to merely present a cardboard image of solidarity and change with no substance.

Again, not that Bella's position and choice to advocate isn't her own - I don't believe for a moment she's present just for publicity. And I too commend her (and the other protesters present as well).

View attachment 19686
:hibye: I don't want to say anything about her underarms because I know a few won't agree with me. :whistling:

Okay, this isn't the worst Love Advent at all, but the open fish mouth... :nervous:
Maybe this is a personal pet peeve, but a mouth hanging open-limp like that for the duration of the video makes anyone look fatuous, honestly.

I'm far more bothered by this than any underarm hair (to be fair though, I may be deconditioned due to a number of female partners who, uh, moderately shunned razors).

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Okay, this isn't the worst Love Advent at all, but the open fish mouth... :nervous:
Maybe this is a personal pet peeve, but a mouth hanging open-limp like that for the duration of the video makes anyone look fatuous, honestly.

I'm far more bothered by this than any underarm hair (to be fair though, I may be deconditioned due to a number of female partners who, uh, moderately shunned razors).
I've worked with a few clients that were always telling me to open my mouth a little bit and do that during photoshoots and it just felt so awkward and I thought about Gigi and Bella doing that every time they walked down a runway.

I've worked with a few clients that were always telling me to open my mouth a little bit and do that during photoshoots and it just felt so awkward and I thought about Gigi and Bella doing that every time they walked down a runway.
It is common advice, and something to learn, but I think there's a bit of a line between sensuous/relaxed and slack-jawed yokel. :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Key word here: a “little” bit

Also thought the “armpit hair” was just from her zip up. I have plenty of work out clothes that do that to me as well, super annoying. Could also be armpit hair, just never knew Gigi was about that life. But I do have to say I’m not that invested in other people’s choices in regards to their body hair so I honeslty wouldn’t know :p

Reactions: 1 users