Adwoa Aboah

Andie

Worker Bee
Feb 25, 2012
Germany
I was surprised not to find a thread about her since she's not a newcomer. Maybe because she's not that skinny. I'd like to open a thread nevertheless if that's okay. She inspires me as a whole package and I love her edgy looks. :flower:

British, 25 yo (* '92)
Agencies: Tess (UK) & DNA (US)
Stats: 32"/81cm-24.5"/62cm- 35.5"/89cm at 5'8"/173cm

adwoa-aboah-by-tim-walker-for-vogue-italia-december-2015-2.jpg

680952-800w.jpg

Adwoa-Aboah-Vogue-Germany-April-2016-Sebastian-Kim-06.jpg

20160831182017_00017.jpg

Adwoa-Aboah-Vogue-UK-December-2017-Cover.jpg

vogue-mexico-april-2017-adwoa-aboah-by-giampaolo-sgura-00.jpg

model-adwoa-aboah-walks-the-runway-at-the-ashley-williams-show-during-picture-id511830950

She would look more appealing to me if sh lost some especially in her thighs but I believe that's not something she aims for since she comes across as very sure of herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
She just won British Fashion Council Model of the Year for 2017 :)
This video is from last year but it's what made me like her even more. So beautiful and honest.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I think she would look even more beautiful with a few pounds lost, but I love her face. Particularly her freckles and cheekbones.

I really love her work and am happy she is doing so well; she seems like a lovely and intelligent person.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I am so sorry about the hips! Of course, Tess even lists her hips as 35" which is accurate and 39" totally not! I am not from the US and I am used to the metric system. While transferring all her measurements in both systems I confused 89cm and 35" to 39"! Could someone please be so kind to fix it so nobody believes my mistake may be true? @bingeonvogue maybe? :spazrun:

Thanks @espressoenthusiast for pointing my mistake out.

I am so sorry about the hips! Of course, Tess even lists her hips as 35" which is accurate and 39" totally not! I am not from the US and I am used to the metric system. While transferring all her measurements in both systems I confused 89cm and 35" to 39"! Could someone please be so kind to fix it so nobody believes my mistake may be true? @bingeonvogue maybe? :spazrun:

Thanks @espressoenthusiast for pointing my mistake out.
89 cm is roughly 35 inches <3

I know this is old news now but I love her shots for Marc Jacobs beauty. There's something about her print work I find very captivating.

IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2323.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I just cried at that interview, what a stunning woman inside and out.
its lovely to see the veneer of a person (particularly through clothing) being stripped to reveal a beautiful spirit not only on the outside, but most vital, on the inside as well. she has def become one of my faves (even though she is not the skinniest) because of her brutal honesty, intelligence, and articulation. am delighted in her creation of Gurls Talk <3

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users