Marine Deleeuw

IMG_4156.jpg
Who knew she had those cute freckles?!!!! Loving her even more now if that's possible!

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not 100% sure but based off the caption "With Freckles for @slimimag", I was under the impression that they were added with makeup for a shoot
Ahhhhh....you may be correct on that! I still think she looks great with the freckles either way though:luvluv:.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her face :inluv:

0l3JZpE.jpg

8Nl3pqp.jpg

And her dog is so adorable... :grin:

0z1DHte.jpg
hahaha for a second I thought that was a salad:p
"You've had so much candy already kids"
Ooh I love Marine so much, even if her thighs are oddly shaped. Still, I'd rather have Marine's than Sasha (Pivovarova)'s but thanks to them I realized that it's not possible to change every single one of our flaws...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I’m so happy that she’s been able to get back on track because it seemed like she had been struggling to lose for a little while :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Shes so beautiful, classy and unique! I just cant get enough of her . Her ,Bianca balti, Olga and maybe another model i forgot about are my ultimate favourites :luv::luv:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I'm not a fan of J. Crew at all these days but Marine is all over their website right now (especially in the new arrivals section) and she looks absolutely beautiful. It's kind of hard to see her body in most of the pictures but judging from her instagram, she's in wonderful shape :luv:

I know this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but as much as I love her (she is my profile pic after all) even with her “comeback” weight loss something about her is... off. I guess smoking took a toll on her as she’s aged quite a bit. And she kind of over exaggerates the cheekbones now (see Chanel Hamburg pic) I feel like back in 2013 she came across as more natural. With that being said she is still a legend! And I love her look always. Just different and not as youthful.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I know this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but as much as I love her (she is my profile pic after all) even with her “comeback” weight loss something about her is... off. I guess smoking took a toll on her as she’s aged quite a bit. And she kind of over exaggerates the cheekbones now (see Chanel Hamburg pic) I feel like back in 2013 she came across as more natural. With that being said she is still a legend! And I love her look always. Just different and not as youthful.
I get what you're saying. She definitely looks different now then before the weight gain buttt in my opinion she looks stunning now, maybe I even like her more now. Her unhealthy lifestyle made her face look more fragile, which I like. (Feel free to judge.)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users