Diana Galimullina

Titania

Rising Star
Nov 17, 2017
USA
Looked around for a thread for her but couldn't find one—I love keeping up with her on IG (@galimullchik), although I don't think she was as active this season as others. Love her facial structure/cheekbones.
Paris: Women
Milan: Women
London: Premier
5'9.5"/177
31-23-34 / 80-60-87

MOTW_DianaGalimullina_Women5_web-1600_05-1600x1085.jpg
MOTW_DianaGalimullina_Women6_web-1600_06-1600x1085.jpg

dfef0d41e0136f0806e88c173761f935.jpg
Genny RTW Spring 2018
Genny_Spring_2018_7n_Q10_Zp_SN7ex.jpg

Legs :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I can't tell if I like her legs, but I love her face. Dark hair + pale eyes are my weakness.

In certain pictures, she reminds me of @espressoenthusiast

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I’ve been meaning to make a thread on her! She’s so facially beautiful and her body is to die for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
What a beauty! Though her body doesn't seem to be the skinniest I still like how feminine and dainty it is. Didn't know her so far. Thank you for the thread, @Titania! :flower:

Your welcome! As a rookie I was a little nervous about making a thread but I'm glad it's been well-received so far :luvluv: Hopefully we will see more of Diana, I love how light and dainty she looks as well! @Andie

@Titania She's gorgeous. Her runway photo wasn't that flattering but the video you also posted of of her prancing and dancing around made up for that and makes her body seem quite good actually. Maybe her thighs just aren't dainty but that's the worst I can say so far....

@pterodactyl I do think she's more bottom heavy/pear-shaped; some photos (or like in the video) I love how her legs look, but in others they don't look quite as good. I find her so facially stunning though and as someone who gains easily in my arms, I love how dainty and light her upper body is.

A bit random but she has gorgeous hair in that photo!

I agree with the heroin chick look, suits her very well.
MOTW_DianaGalimullina_Women2_web-1600_02-1600x1085.jpg

Close-ups from Blugirl, ss17 :luv:
bcvy4FBX.jpg

jJGz0uGl.jpg

She is gorgeous in some shot, but appears (at least to me anyway) to have an odd 'vibe' in other angles, I'm not too sure how to explain it, for instance:
HtQngcWL.jpg

But other than that I love her colours and I do think she is gorgeous! :flower:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She is gorgeous in some shot, but appears (at least to me anyway) to have an odd 'vibe' in other angles, I'm not too sure how to explain it, for instance:
HtQngcWL.jpg

But other than that I love her colours and I do think she is gorgeous! :flower:
She looks like a hot vampire with the red lip!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She definitely needs to work on her thighs imo, but her face is gorgeous and her coloring reminds me of Zhenya’s.

Such a girl crush :luv: looks like her thighs are looking skinnier as well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users