Gross reactions only :disgusted: I didn't know who's thread to post this in.

My external hard drive malfunctioned when the clip of Ashley Graham running came on.

Bella looks like a well preserved 50 year old dominatrix who lost all natural emotion 20 years ago.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kate Upton, Barbara Palvin, Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Jasmine Sanders, Emily Ratajowski. :spazrun:

Why does everything have to be hyper-sexual, but in a kind of grotesque, very literal, classless way? Like, you can be sexy without having to slap your ass on camera.

I think Winnie looked good here though.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kate Upton, Barbara Palvin, Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Jasmine Sanders, Emily Ratajowski, Hailey Baldwin. :spazrun:

Did anyone else catch this? Of course she would say this :hahano:

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 2.50.39 PM.png

• Funny
  • Gross

Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kate Upton, Barbara Palvin, Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Jasmine Sanders, Emily Ratajowski, Hailey Baldwin. :spazrun:

LOVE (like any other publication) has sold itself out for money and attention now that magazines are a dying industry--they only chose models that even your average-girl-next-door in Idaho would know.

Also, Madison Beer?!?!?!?!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Apparently Lena Dunham was almost a part (or maybe was a part at the beginning) of this... think about terrifying that would've been
IMG_1938.jpg

• WTF
  • Gross
  • Agree

Man, the aesthetic of the love advent used to be so good. What's happening.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
LOVE (like any other publication) has sold itself out for money and attention now that magazines are a dying industry--they only chose models that even your average-girl-next-door in Idaho would know.

Also, Madison Beer?!?!?!?!

Well if you'd asked me before today I'd have guessed that Madison Beer was some kind of startup in the financial services sector so I guess I learned something new?

But to refer to your first point - much as I love the internet, it has ruined magazine journalism in so many ways. If they tried to make this love advent into a an elegant showcase of genuinely beautiful women it would get a lot less attention than they get from dressing some celebrity offspring and the girl from the Blurred Lines video in rubber, because they know at least half their audience dislike these kind of people and so the comments sections will be full of people arguing pointlessly over the whole thing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
sorry to be so, so far off topic but these videos make me nostalgic for a mere 5 years ago

So much simpler, cuter, and not vulgar

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
The first photo is kind of Stepford-wifeish, it's really creeping me out.

There were more on her insta where she looked like some weird housewife/sex doll hybrid. Also, is it just me or has she aged like 5 years in the last year?

• Agree
There were more on her insta where she looked like some weird housewife/sex doll hybrid. Also, is it just me or has she aged like 5 years in the last year?
It's not only you. She certainly doesn't look like she turned 21 in October. :supershame::nopity:

• Agree
It's not only you. She certainly doesn't look like she turned 21 in October. :supershame::nopity:

Wait, she's only 21!? We're the same age (we even turned 21 in the same month), but she looks more my mother's age than mine. Granted, my mother looks way younger than she actually is, but she definitely isn't a 21-year-old "model".