backstage VSFS
GettyImages-876455690.jpg.6de3ccf14426ae8e54a5ecf58a2b74df.jpg
And cue the disgusting cheeseburger and mac&cheese Snapchats in 5, 4, 3, 2....

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
2016 vs 2017. How much of a weight difference would you all say this is? You can really see the difference in her face...and everywhere else :nervous:

normal_GettyImages-626834052.jpg
normal_021_119.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user
2016 vs 2017. How much of a weight difference would you all say this is? You can really see the difference in her face...and everywhere else :nervous:

View attachment 19195View attachment 19196
10-12 (i'd say from around 115 to 127, i.e. a bmi of 17 to a bmi of ~19) and a big variation in bodyfat% (i.e. she was probably 17 percent before, now looks about 22+)

edit: just considering how pics sometimes make people look bigger, she may have been like 112 before (which she used to post as her lowest weight on her tumblr)

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 user
She didn't work for her body at all this year and God if it shows. I feel like both Gigi & Kendall fitted right in each time they walked, and Bella was looking skinny last year. But no way she would have gotten this year show with those thighs if she wasn't famous. Wow. So many beautiful girls rejected at the castings...even Hailey Baldwin (if they wanted an insta model so bad) has a way better body

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Violin hips also know as “hip dips”. The larger the distance between the pelvis and thigh bone the larger the dip.

https://insideoutstyleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/violin-hips-diagram.jpg

A lot of people actually have them, some just not as noticable as Bella. They get more prominent the larger and/or longer the pelvic region.
Thanks for that information! I didn't know about this before (but sometimes saw people with hips like that and was really wondering how strange that looked to me) and now I just feel soooosooooo glad I don't have violing hips myself (or not that noticeable enough). :oops:

For sure this is a normal condition and it's by no means Bella's fault or something but honestly if it was my brand I wouldn't choose someone who seems "weird" to me. I mean models should be the crème de la crème imo. Bella has so many deficiencies which all sum up and her families fame can't balance that out. Luckily she seems to be used as a cash cow and will be a goner in one or two years.

• Agree
Thanks for that information! I didn't know about this before (but sometimes saw people with hips like that and was really wondering how strange that looked to me) and now I just feel soooosooooo glad I don't have violing hips myself (or not that noticeable enough). :oops:

For sure this is a normal condition and it's by no means Bella's fault or something but honestly if it was my brand I wouldn't choose someone who seems "weird" to me. I mean models should be the crème de la crème imo. Bella has so many deficiencies which all sum up and her families fame can't balance that out. Luckily she seems to be used as a cash cow and will be a goner in one or two years.
but like you said, she doesn't really control that and it would be quite unjust to reject her just because of this....i would have rejected her for that bum of hers come on now NO ANGEL/MODEL should have an ass that flat. Even i have a better ass just by walking. The trainers and team must notice idk how they didn't say anything or made her improve in the first place :smash:

but like you said, she doesn't really control that and it would be quite unjust to reject her just because of this....i would have rejected her for that bum of hers come on now NO ANGEL/MODEL should have an ass that flat. Even i have a better ass just by walking. The trainers and team must notice idk how they didn't say anything or made her improve in the first place :smash:

In my opinion it’s totally fair to reject someone because of hip dips. Yes, it’s a normal thing lots of people have but since you can and will be rejected for lots of things beyond your control why not this? I mean you can also be rejected because of your height which is something you can’t control even less than hip dips. You can actually minimize the appearance of violin hips by training the gluteus minimums and gluteus medius but Bella could never be arsed to put actual effort into her body for more than 2 weeks so she could never change this thing about herself. Just her awful work ethic alone should be enough to not book her for jobs imho. And then there are all those things wrong with her appearance...

• Agree
For sure this is a normal condition and it's by no means Bella's fault.
I'm sorry but it IS her fault. When I used to be heavier I had violin hips or hip dips like her. When I lost the weight, the dips also disappeared and now I don't have them anymore. So yeah, just another example of how her lazy attitude influences her body...

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
I'm sorry but it IS her fault. When I used to be heavier I had violin hips or hip dips like her. When I lost the weight, the dips also disappeared and now I don't have them anymore. So yeah, just another example of how her lazy attitude influences her body...

Mmmm...I am not sure I agree. In that photo her hip bones look like they stick out. If she lost weight it might improve their appearance but I doubt she'd be able to make them disappear entirely.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users