Blanca Padilla

Ok just gonna double up on the Blanca love because this was the first picture to pop up on my IG feed this morning :grin:

And I found this backstage picture of her with Bella. By Bella's uncomfortable pose I am guessing she's trying her best to make her arms look less massive. But it's not working.

IMG_1193.JPG

EDIT: just saw this on her insta story:
IMG_1195.PNG

:meh:

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Ok just gonna double up on the Blanca love because this was the first picture to pop up on my IG feed this morning :grin:

And I found this backstage picture of her with Bella. By Bella's uncomfortable pose I am guessing she's trying her best to make her arms look less massive. But it's not working.

View attachment 18001

EDIT: just saw this on her insta story:
View attachment 18002
:meh:

She is so gorgeous how is that even possible.

And that insta story might be a backhanded compliment haha, Bella's arms look far from lovely in that pic :sneaky:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She is featured on the autumn campaign for El Corte Ingles. The campaign video is boring as hell but she looks so tiny :luv::bow:

• Love
With the gold winged outfit, she looks like my mental picture of the word "goddess". She is strong, but delicate and the golden colours goes perfectly with her skin (and hair) tone. :luv:

• Agree