Angela Sarafyan

NewYorkSkinny

SkinnyGossip Royal
Feb 10, 2017
New York City
Just finished Westworld, rushed over to see if there was a thread on her here. Surprisingly not. Google says she's 5'8. She's not the skinniest, but definitely on the thin side. Especially for an actress.
Angela-Sarafyan-In-Donna-Karan-‘Paranoia’-LA-Premiere.jpg
Angela-Sarafyan-In-Reem-Acra----The-Promise----LA-Premiere.jpg
angela-sarafyan-westworld-hbo.jpg
tumblr_oo3e4wLbB21rcrc2qo1_1280.jpg
angela-sarafyan-premiere-paranoia-03.jpg

7mhmc20z5avx.jpg

And that face is a dream.

f9fc49115f9f8403ff77916eefdd29e3_400x400.jpg
Portraits-by-Michael-Tighe-in-2008Copyright-Michael-Tighe-2008-angela-sarafyan-17905273-240-315.jpg
960full-angela-sarafyan.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.43.40 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Oh, I wanted to make a thread for her too!

I loved Westworld for the smart writing, the innovative storyline, the acting, the amazing visuals, the strong female characters, and the fact that it does what good sci fi should do- make you think!

I can't lie though, one of the main draws was the awesome thinspo from Thandie Newton and Angela Sarafyan! It is so nice to find an awesome show that also has lovely skinny actresses.

I'd never seen her before the show, but I find her beautiful and captivating, and it was driving me crazy because I knew she reminded me of someone, and I finally realized that she looks a lot like Juliet Landau who played Drusilla in Buffy, and I adore her.

I'm not sure if Angela will be returning for season two, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Oh, I wanted to make a thread for her too!

I loved Westworld for the smart writing, the innovative storyline, the acting, the amazing visuals, the strong female characters, and the fact that it does what good sci fi should do- make you think!

I can't lie though, one of the main draws was the awesome thinspo from Thandie Newton and Angela Sarafyan! It is so nice to find an awesome show that also has lovely skinny actresses.

I'd never seen her before the show, but I find her beautiful and captivating, and it was driving me crazy because I knew she reminded me of someone, and I finally realized that she looks a lot like Juliet Landau who played Drusilla in Buffy, and I adore her.

I'm not sure if Angela will be returning for season two, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

The show was amazing. I’m not going to lie at first it was soo boring. But once I started to connect the puzzle pieces everything was so interesting and started to make sense. I loved it. And yes! They both were so elegant, skinny, and beautiful. Such eye candy. I think she will be returning.
*SPOILER*
In the very end of the last episode she and everyone else in that wet weird room that was turned off end up coming back to Westworld loaded with guns, shooting William. Most likely ready to shoot every human there as well. She took the first shot at William. Plus I think they know a lot of people love her, and I think she knows how many people love her as well on this show. So she shouldn’t be leaving any time soon.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Zhenya's and Angela's faces elicit the sense of being in a foreign land, sun shining brightly, people dressed in vivid colors, enchanting music, and absolutely beautiful women. God, they're so mesmerizing.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

This is so stunning. Sequins are definitely one of those materials that women with... erm... rounded figures just can't pull off. They're so reflective of light that every bit of chub and pudge will show if it's there. She also has a really great figure for that dress and has just enough feminine curvature (bone structure mostly) to make it look really sexy, even though she has little skin showing. I really think whoever styled her knocked it out of the park, definitely wish I could pull off something that bold (maybe sans big floppy bow, though)!