Magdalena Frackowiak

With THAT face I absolutely don't mind the fake tits and "horny appeal". She look fucking amazing in that campaign, most girls don't look half as good in their early twenties. I cannot believe she is turning 33 next month :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_0505.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Balmain Spring 18 RTW

801cglT.jpg

The outfit doesn't really show much of her body, but I still think her chest and face looks good.

Plus here she is looking positively adorable backstage :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Balmain Spring 18 RTW

801cglT.jpg

The outfit doesn't really show much of her body, but I still think her chest and face looks good.

Plus here she is looking positively adorable backstage :luv:

Face and upper chest look good but I feel like those *alleged* breast implants still need to settle. I'm a very small breasted woman so I understand the desire to have a more filled out chest but I'd be paranoid to mess with a moneymaker body like that. I hope she's personally happy with them but I'd have to say they're not my favorite look on her.

• Agree
New digitals via her Instagram story :flower:

3655193A-69CA-47C0-8228-4440FE84430D_zps4sdnxvl8.png

E29C0E9F-7EB3-4E39-9A58-62443D41CCDE_zpspkikj9bo.png
D8573663-7AA8-4F36-BB9B-26D15D5EAFBE_zpslyed2yji.png
I just looked up some more information about her and I just realized she started modeling at 22 and wasn't 'on the scene' until close to 24! That's a lot older than most girls ftom eastern europe--really speaks to how talented and youthful she is

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I just looked up some more information about her and I just realized she started modeling at 22 and wasn't 'on the scene' until close to 24! That's a lot older than most girls ftom eastern europe--really speaks to how talented and youthful she is
I found that out a few months ago and she immediately became a huge inspiration to me as someone who was a bit late stepping into the modeling world :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
New digitals via her Instagram story :flower:

3655193A-69CA-47C0-8228-4440FE84430D_zps4sdnxvl8.png

E29C0E9F-7EB3-4E39-9A58-62443D41CCDE_zpspkikj9bo.png
D8573663-7AA8-4F36-BB9B-26D15D5EAFBE_zpslyed2yji.png
33 years old? :eek: She looks mid 20's or younger in these

Sorry I quoted you twice. Didn't notice (I'm on my phone so the buttons are a lot smaller haha), and now I can't delete my other post.

This is so precious and adorable, this could be a renaissance painting of angels lol

Also, does anybody have videos of her talking? I remember seeing one of her sitting at a restaurant or something with her friends, explaining how her jewelry line was very Egyptian, but I haven't found many others and listening to her talk is absolutely mesmerizing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
This is so precious and adorable, this could be a renaissance painting of angels lol

Also, does anybody have videos of her talking? I remember seeing one of her sitting at a restaurant or something with her friends, explaining how her jewelry line was very Egyptian, but I haven't found many others and listening to her talk is absolutely mesmerizing.

Skip ahead to :21 seconds she slays me

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
These are some lucky genes. Can't believe she's basically the same age as Gisele and Adriana, who are two gorgeous women ofc, but she looks like she's a good ten years younger.

• Agree
These are some lucky genes. Can't believe she's basically the same age as Gisele and Adriana, who are two gorgeous women ofc, but she looks like she's a good ten years younger.
she doesn't have any kids and I'm sure that definitely helps (not just body wise, but also the stress of it all, etc)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Celebface (thanks @11thdimension for introducing this account to me) posted about Magda photoshopping.
img%5D

The photoshop is ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I'm glad I started following this instagram account, it's good to realize that a) even celebrities and models are insecure about their bodies and b) what you see on social media, etc. is very different than the reality oftentimes, and it helps me feel less harsh on myself/my body image. I would like more people, especially women, to be aware of this.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
That account is amazing! ( thanks @11thdimension )
It must feel awful to be exposed like that, because there's obvious insecurity behind that post, unlike other photoshop-reality comparisons where the modifcations aren't made by the person pictured.

I feel like we've been told countless times about how social media distorts reality but I admit that I've caught myself falling into the 'trap'.
Truth is we don't see all the bad or uniteresting parts of others' lives but only pieces arranged to create an illusion. My feelings toward it all are pretty ambivalent, honestly.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users