Kaia Gerber

488C20E1-6ED1-42D3-911D-8BE7B29B6CD3.jpeg
8B86BD09-6B08-42E8-BE03-734B4A46955A.jpeg

Those legs are perfect :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users
That look on Vittoria's face says it all... She's definitely jealous too. You've got some work to do if you want to stay on top Vitto. :nod:
WOW I didn’t even notice Vittoria. My eyes went straight to Kaia’s legs. I didn’t even glance over to look at her because I thought she was some random person. She looks so average in that picture. :nopity: I don’t want to sound like I’m bashing her because I like her too but you would think that as a model since you’re handed sooo many expensive amazing clothes you would dress better? Looks like something Taylor Hill would wear.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her body is so *narrow* too! If I restricted hard and lost some weight I would still never have that kind of body structure Her hips and bone structure is so compact--I'd hate to see her with some weight on because her legs would touch so easily, a lot like Karlie's

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Her body is so *narrow* too! If I restricted hard and lost some weight I would still never have that kind of body structure Her hips and bone structure is so compact--I'd hate to see her with some weight on because her legs would touch so easily, a lot like Karlie's

Except for her upper body..she looks like she has very broad shoulders. Narrow hips + broad shoulders is not a forgiving body type!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Except for her upper body..she looks like she has very broad shoulders. Narrow hips + broad shoulders is not a forgiving body type!
idk....In my opion she has killer legs and her upper body is pretty amazing too. There's not to much to scrutinize here. She may be the daughter of a former model but she deserves far than most. I'll take that body ANY DAY!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
idk....In my opion she has killer legs and her upper body is pretty amazing too. There's not to much to scrutinize here. She may be the daughter of a former model but she deserves far than most. I'll take that body ANY DAY!!!!

I didn't say she didn't look amazing. She looks great…for now. But she has to be careful because I don't think she has the type of body that carries extra weight well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Bit confused why you included the first pic..she asked to see a comparison with another model. ;)
I'm pretty sure she was just putting a shot of each model at the same point on the runway.....which gives a great comparison of how HUGE Bella's thighs are:eek:.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure she was just putting a shot of each model at the same point on the runway.....which gives a great comparison of how HUGE Bella's thighs are:eek:.
Not only that but Bella and Kendall's posture is beyond horrible compared to Kaia's :wtf:
Also, I know one cannot work on her neck but Kendall's neck is astonishingly short and thick.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Bit confused why you included the first pic..she asked to see a comparison with another model. ;)

lol I took this as you meaning Bella and Kendall aren't real models. I just love that Kaia just blows them out of the water and she's so new and they've been trying for years :grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user