Waist: 59
Hips: 89

IG: https://www.instagram.com/estellabrons/

QpIsHx5.jpg

ZbMM3RV.jpg

abTdiyX.jpg

ZL3oau5.jpg

i3QPocE.jpg

Not a new face but I didn't notice her until S/S 18. I love her and think she's beautiful, great upper body, I'd like to see her get her hips down; they looked a bit thick at her S/S shows.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Definitely deserves a thread. :highfive: (Especially compared to some girls on here that have threads...)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I noticed her maybe two seasons ago and I really like her! She has an amazing, strong face.
H8l600PH_o.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I really like her face when she's styled on the more feminine side. If I'm honest I much prefer her when she's styled for a shoot over her polaroids and runway shots.

Can't rate yet so I agree with the OP: love her upper half, wish the other half matched.

• Agree
I never realized how broad her shoulders and torso are. I like it, it gives her a slight androgeny that I find interesting contrasted with her lovely features.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I never realized how broad her shoulders and torso are. I like it, it gives her a slight androgeny that I find interesting contrasted with her lovely features.

Totally nailed it, I think that's why I liker her so much too. It seems like day to day she has a more masculine aesthetic but with her work, wow, it's like she's a different person!
I have grown very fond of her, definitely a new favorite! :luvluv:

I feel like I have a similiar body structure, broad-ish shoulders and torso but then my waist is super narrow. Almost like a "V" shape. Estella (and myself) are at least lucky enough to not look like olympic swimmers!

• Agree
A bit broad shouldered, but I like her face and androgynous look

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

rDHGoaSX_o.jpg

^ Dion Lee S/S 2019

nW5O3b7R_o.jpg

r9V975t2_o.jpg

^ Cushnie S/S 2019

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users