Model Eat!

Avacado toast is to Romee as Hot Cheetos are to Taylor
IMG_1398.PNG

(From her IG story)

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
This meal looks like a chore to me. So monotonous and just way too much bread. I have no idea how so many people can just casually eat those.
Sooo true. Eating this would probably take me forever. Such hard dry looking bread and one bite would probably fill me up.

This meal looks like a chore to me. So monotonous and just way too much bread. I have no idea how so many people can just casually eat those.
Sometimes it's really tasty, others, not so much. I really like avocado mash when it has a lot of lemon/herbs and is on a normal-thickness piece of rye, sourdough, or wholemeal toast. A lot of restaurants pile on way to much avocado though; makes it almost impossible to eat without a fork/wayy too calorific.
Case in point at Cafe Gitane in NYC:
Cafe_Gitane_avocado_toast2.jpg

I’m also curious about how much she payed for that underwhelming sandwich. It looks like one of those ready made sandwiches from Pret (A Manger) :wtf:
4192875A-7AFE-4AF6-BB03-EFDAF9917B04.jpeg

Even Pret’s sandwiches look more appetizing than that dry plain sandwich. :lol: I think she just got plain bread and random deli slices and called it heaven. Yikes.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

Vlada and her friend being adorable.. This makes me want to consume nothing but matcha for the rest of my life.:luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Contrast to Vlada's post - here's some really (should they be called models?) eating. Except for Liu, of course.
01-falls-best-jewelry-kendall-jenner-vogue-november-2017.jpg

This is from a Testino ed shoot this summer - 99% of the time, models don't really eat during shoots that have food, because it creates hell for the makeup artists and hair stylists. TBH I'm surprised there's lipstick on that one glass but knowing Mario it's 100% intentional to make it look more realistic.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
This is from a Testino ed shoot this summer - 99% of the time, models don't really eat during shoots that have food, because it creates hell for the makeup artists and hair stylists. TBH I'm surprised there's lipstick on that one glass but knowing Mario it's 100% intentional to make it look more realistic.
Interesting! I never knew ... Do they just play around with it until it's ripped apart?

But consider Karlie's arm here ... even compared to Lily. :busted: