Lucie Fink

I wouldn't say "so thin." She's pretty average to me.
You're right about the junk food though.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I feel like she looks larger on istagram than she does in her videos. She's thin fpr the amount she ingests!

Why does this thread even exists? She's not relevant, skinny or well dressed.
Just another average american girl with a job on a fashion website

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
  • average-midwestern-America-pretty
  • thick stumpy thighs
  • short
  • shitty style
  • annoying AF, watching/listening to her talk makes me stabby
So I guess that's a no from me. :hahano:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Ok, sorry. She's thinner than a lot of other people tht hve threads here, but whatever.
(Like Emma stone)

• Dumb
  • WTF
Reactions: 1 users
Ok, sorry. She's thinner than a lot of other people tht hve threads here, but whatever.
(Like Emma stone)

Most of those people are either one or more of the following:
- Celebrities
- Takedowns
- Don't have their own thread or
- Posted for the sole purpose of mocking them

TBH, I probably would've posted this in the "Girls Who Think They're Models" thread or "Funny Things I Saw Today"...

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I don't think she is very thin, but I do love her very much. She had a great personality, and I love her videos. I admire her passion for journalism and media, as she was a med (or pre med?) student at John Hopkins originally which is very promising position. She does quite a bit of exercise though, she seems to do pretty involved dance classes daily and morning runs, as well as lots of walking as she lives in New York City. Anyways, yeah I love her but I would not consider her very thin. I prefer her twin sister's (blue tights) body to hers, though neither are SG skinny

Sorry for updating an old thread, but I think she’s definitely slimmed down a bit, it’s lovely to see a skinny in the making!
4C8FCC11-FB13-45BC-89E8-24740F0C5024.jpeg
8CE879CD-FE18-4DDB-B4AA-1A1729D99B3E.jpeg
E95A1553-56B6-42C6-99CE-CEE9304E6A49.jpeg
C240D2CD-5ADE-427E-8369-02F87BFE6B71.jpeg
8A6AFA85-7F33-465A-8B20-FDB05B8C194E.jpeg

I saw her in the city a few months ago, I was shocked how old she looks for her age, especially around the eyes. Anyway, not relevant. NEXT

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, just another girl in NYC... and as a side note, I can tell you from being a pre-med myself at an Ivy, that anyone could be a pre-med if they wanted to (actually getting into med schools is a different story). Haven't read her articles, but the pre-med thing alone doesn't really say anything about her intelligence, at least not enough imo to grant her special treatment for gaining status on this website for skinny girls.
I'm sure she's nice, and I do feel bad for saying this when she herself may never have claimed to be anything else than a food blogger, but frankly, there are skinnier/smarter/prettier/more interesting girls in the city we could discuss, she just seems like a nice girl from the nice suburbs of NY :seeya:
I actually know her husband as a grad student on my campus and he also just seems like... a nice guy from the nice suburbs of NY?

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, just another girl in NYC... and as a side note, I can tell you from being a pre-med myself at an Ivy, that anyone could be a pre-med if they wanted to (actually getting into med schools is a different story). Haven't read her articles, but the pre-med thing alone doesn't really say anything about her intelligence, at least not enough imo to grant her special treatment for gaining status on this website for skinny girls.
I'm sure she's nice, and I do feel bad for saying this when she herself may never have claimed to be anything else than a food blogger, but frankly, there are skinnier/smarter/prettier/more interesting girls in the city we could discuss, she just seems like a nice girl from the nice suburbs of NY :seeya:
I actually know her husband as a grad student on my campus and he also just seems like... a nice guy from the nice suburbs of NY?
Omg we GET IT, you go to Columbia. Don’t flex with personal info, it’s gauche.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Omg we GET IT, you go to Columbia. Don’t flex with personal info, it’s gauche.

~*~per aspera ad astra~*~

Anyway—
I used to like Lucie but can’t stand her anymore. Never liked her bc I thought she was particularly pretty or skinny, just thought she and her family were cute. Now her overwhelming positivity and wholesomeness makes me want to puke... but maybe that’s just bc I’m getting old and jaded. Her ex Refinery29 coworker Serena Kerrigan is much more entertaining even if she’s stupid