Ewa Wladymiruk

I'm on my phone and I can't figure out how to insert a tweet, but I was on her Twitter and saw a tweet from June 30 that said:

"today marks 4 years of being cancer free."

I didn't know she had cancer. I am happy to hear that she beat it though!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_0846.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users
y75XQFn.jpg

I admire her consistency so much. Skinniest 21 year old I have ever seen, hands down. Also I might be the minority here, but I love how Ewa doesn't post a ton of food pictures on her Instagram.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I'm on my phone and I can't figure out how to insert a tweet, but I was on her Twitter and saw a tweet from June 30 that said:

"today marks 4 years of being cancer free."

I didn't know she had cancer. I am happy to hear that she beat it though!

Here's the tweet for people who would like to see:
ySV7S0k.png

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
@Coconutty I am at a loss to comprehend what you found "gross" about Ewa's tweets on being cancer-free and the importance of preventative care. But not all is lost - your response definitely sickened me!

Reactions: 1 users
@Coconutty I am at a loss to comprehend what you found "gross" about Ewa's tweets on being cancer-free and the importance of preventative care. But not all is lost - your response definitely sickened me!

I'm so sorry, I've done a mistake! I didn't want to press any button, I have done it without any intention! My mistake! Hope you'll accept my apology!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I'm so sorry, I've done a mistake! I didn't want to press any button, I have done it without any intention! My mistake! Hope you'll accept my apology!

Happy to hear this was the case and nothing more sinister. :highfive:

Reactions: 1 user
9CE6832D-2D70-4654-A4F7-5907215BA13E.jpeg
Saw her the other day on the street and decided to check up on her page, I’ve always envied her for her arms.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I personally find her too thin for my own tastes, but I respect her consistency (she doesn't yoyo which makes it seem more sustainable) and I think her breadth of expressions in her work is pretty good

one of my favorite photos of her

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I personally find her too thin for my own tastes, but I respect her consistency (she doesn't yoyo which makes it seem more sustainable) and I think her breadth of expressions in her work is pretty good

agree with this. i really respect her dedication, though.

i get such a weird vibe from her instagram - she's such a drag queen fangirl but in this really creepy tumblr way. it seems like they love her back, but the whole obsession makes her seem deeply immature (and i think she's 20 or 21).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
tumblr_od2jvwu8bY1vvrlb3o1_500.jpg

Don't think this shot is posted yet, ugh she has the perfect body

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
D0929DE3-3082-4877-B049-8BF1966930DB.jpeg

Kudos to her for maintaining a lower weight for quite some time now. She’s always been consistent like other people have already mentioned before. She just needs to work on changing her facial expressions but great self discipline for a model bodywise.

• Agree
From December (Prabal Gurung Pre Fall 2018)

6F46738D-B292-4C4B-8EE1-8B80488A738B.jpeg

11FFCD0F-58C0-46AF-8369-CC121416F178.jpeg

Perfect arms/shoulders

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
i get such a weird vibe from her instagram - she's such a drag queen fangirl but in this really creepy tumblr way. it seems like they love her back, but the whole obsession makes her seem deeply immature (and i think she's 20 or 21).

is it really that much different or creepier than what we're doing here? :lol:

• Agree
  • Funny