Valery Kaufman

I like her, her body is so perfect and she's absolutely a great model, one of the best in my opinion

..but her face screams out plastic surgery for me.. every time I see her face I can't think of anything else but too much plastic surgery.

But that body is to die for.

Don't know if she still hangs out with Jarred Leto but I have to admit that boy has such a good taste (and Valery too, of course!)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
La Perla 2017
_FAC0049.jpg

Leeegs

• Love
Last week in Milan... I have to admit she was literally A M A Z I N G. Absolutely beautiful, elegant, classy (she seemed a little bit snob too but I'm not sure about it). These are the pics I've taken:

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Love
I like her, her body is so perfect and she's absolutely a great model, one of the best in my opinion

..but her face screams out plastic surgery for me.. every time I see her face I can't think of anything else but too much plastic surgery.

But that body is to die for.

Don't know if she still hangs out with Jarred Leto but I have to admit that boy has such a good taste (and Valery too, of course!)

All of this continues to be true at Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Couture :p

_ARC0404.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
She has the most amazing legs. Reminds me of Anja at her prime. :ijizzed:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
@Coconutty @bingeonvogue What procedures do you think she underwent?
I'd say nose and lip jobs for sure (but it's only my opinion) and maybe she's done something to her cheek bones too? Her face is gorgeous but looks very different from the beginning of her career (and she was so beautiful even at that time).. a little too artificial for my taste..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
@Coconutty @bingeonvogue What procedures do you think she underwent?
I'm not that good at spotting non-asian surgery lol and actually didn't see it at first, but after what @Coconutty said I realized something in her eyes/chin/cheeks reminds me of how girls look after surgery in Korea? I mean totally just speculation though whatever, I still love her and admire tf out of her body -- especially her consistency.

Azzedine Alaia Fall 2017 Couture
4RxAenxm.jpg

Balmain Resort 2018

Not a fan of Balmain but if anything can make it look good it's Valery's legs :luvluv:
PXWb5gkZ.jpg

IJ08mURx.jpg

Zimmerman Resort 2018
19250390_1516069928427707_8020826614680327908_o.jpg

Saint Laurent FW 17
valery_k_-_fw_2017_-_Saint_Laurent_1.jpg

Imo her thread on here deserves to be longer! Girl is so incredibly consistent:

CtniDkyWYAA1j90.jpg

(Poor Greta :busted:)
406944-800w.jpg

^2015 -- she's since changed to The Lions (wonder why?)

Ctl8qMzWcAARR1B.jpg

Ctl8ll0WcAAbJfl.jpg

CtiYnDIWAAA-3ku.jpg

:ijizzed:

• Love
  • Agree
I'd say nose and lip jobs for sure (but it's only my opinion) and maybe she's done something to her cheek bones too? Her face is gorgeous but looks very different from the beginning of her career (and she was so beautiful even at that time).. a little too artificial for my taste..
Agree w nose job & lip fillers too. Her face now looks more soft and feminine compared to before.

• Agree
I personally think it's smart she's with The Lions; The Society has a ton of "heavy hitters" (only metaphorically, of course), especially for runway--think jess pw, knipper, natalie westling, vitto, alex binaris, ratner, masha, the list goes on and on) while at first it may seem like a smaller NYC agency would be a bad idea, Valery is doing quite well for herself and may benefit from being a big fish in a smaller pond (once again of course only metaphorically). A big powerful agency is a great place to get a career started, but many more established models (much much more established than Valery, though) end up at different agencies than where they started. Obviously, since leaving the society, Valery has been doing quite well, and is on models dot top 50 and hot list right now

• Love
  • Agree
A big powerful agency is a great place to get a career started, but many more established models (much much more established than Valery, though) end up at different agencies than where they started.

Yes bc the power dynamic changes. When you're an unknown, a big agency helps you get on the radar and the agency has most of the risk, has to invest a lot in you, and no clue if it will pay back. But when you get to be better known or near the top, agencies will literally fight over you.

• Useful
every time I see her face I can't think of anything else but too much plastic surgery.

Hmm. Thoughts? I'm sure it could be a filter but things are looking pretty plastic to me.

• Agree
  • WTF
Hmm. Thoughts? I'm sure it could be a filter but things are looking pretty plastic to me.

Every time I see a new pic of her, she looks more and more like a plastic doll to my eyes.. I hope those are only photo filters but, in any case, it’s undeniable that she had some plastic surgery.
Her body is so perfect but her face is losing its uniqueness in my opinion.. just another Barbie, like a million others. And it makes me a little bit sad because she was one of my favorites for a long period of time (and I’ve seen her in person more than once and she was fabulous). Anyway..I hope she’s happy!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Balmain Menswear Spring 2019

_MON0391.jpg
_MON1145.jpg

She looks great but too tan, too much like Instagram Malibu Barbie or something of the sort

Attachments

• _MON1145.jpg
    _MON1145.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 67
Balmain Menswear Spring 2019

View attachment 25153 View attachment 25154

She looks great but too tan, too much like Instagram Malibu Barbie or something of the sort
I think you hit the nail on the head with the Malibu Barbie comparison. She's still looking increasingly plastic to me. I might even venture that she's approaching Bella territory with what appears to be aggressive nose work. It makes me sad.