Models next to people...

jAFYPqQ.jpg

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 14 users
God damn Knipper, she is everything!

My biggest regret in life is not being tall, which unfortunately isn't up to me! Calf extensions I suppose....

the calf is a muscle doh. You gotta get your whole leg done. But be careful because back surgery and hip surgery can make you shorter so like if you break a hip just don't get it fixed.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
the calf is a muscle doh. You gotta get your whole leg done. But be careful because back surgery and hip surgery can make you shorter so like if you break a hip just don't get it fixed.

Damn Gattaca getting my physiology all wrong ;)

Next time I get the ole spine broke I'm just gonna suck it up!

Reactions: 1 user
This picture had been posted in another thread before, but I think it belongs here as well. She looks otherworldly :bow:
IMG_6864.JPG

• Love
I'm assuming that's Susanne's sister to her right because their face structure looks exactly the same. What a difference 50lbs can make.

• Agree
Did they specifically go around finding overweight people for her to stand next to?

On that note, how does this kind of shoot work? Are those people cast or just there?
they're just there a lot of the time...in nyc you can't rent out certain spaces so there are often random people in the background if subways or public transport are shot. Some shoots, especially for dazed or i-D and the like"streetcast" unique or attractive, but not model-esque people, for a hundred bucks or just the "exposure"

I'm assuming that's Susanne's sister to her right because their face structure looks exactly the same. What a difference 50lbs can make.

And the one to her left is her mother, I'm guessing. Gorgeous woman, I don't think Susanne has to worry too much about ageing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
they're just there a lot of the time...in nyc you can't rent out certain spaces so there are often random people in the background if subways or public transport are shot. Some shoots, especially for dazed or i-D and the like"streetcast" unique or attractive, but not model-esque people, for a hundred bucks or just the "exposure"
Thanks! I've wondered about this for some time. I just remember from when I did acting/modeling when I was young, there's a whole big deal with commercials that if your face is showing you're considered a principal and they have to pay you more (even if you're a blurry little nobody kid in the background with no lines). And then there's a whole bunch of rules about extras. I don't know if that's just SAG or if that extends to Vogue, and I don't really remember because it's been over a decade since I did any of that.

I've always just wondered what the legal procedures are - do they have to sign something to say, "yes it's ok to use my face"? And if not, I imagine some gold digger somewhere's tried to sue, right?

Tagging @FashionThin to answer my stupid questions <3

• Agree