Magdalena Frackowiak

IMG_2035.jpg
Excuse me for being repetitive, but I really don't like these Polaroids. I really hope it's about a bad angle or something like that...

Granted, this one is taken at quite a bad angle, but her body looks awkward and out of proportion. Like a badly designed Sims character.

Reactions: 1 user
Ahh you're right, it is Jane. Better Magdalena comparison shot:

I don't know if it's a boob job or if the bra she's wearing in the new pics is just a super ill-fitting double-cup push up.

I think (and hope) it's the latter. She would be immensely stupid if she got such an obvious boob job since her "target group" definitely isn't the Jenner/Kardashian/Hadid kind. Plus, she always strikes me as very confident in her body so why would she get her boobs done? Of course, in these days, you never know ...

I think (and hope) it's the latter. She would be immensely stupid if she got such an obvious boob job since her "target group" definitely isn't the Jenner/Kardashian/Hadid kind. Plus, she always strikes me as very confident in her body so why would she get her boobs done? Of course, in these days, you never know ...
my take--she's newly pregnant....newly bigger boobs (not fake looking big either), being a bit less active work-wise, fuller lips, stable relationship

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
I really hope that's the reason! as another mentioned above, she has always come across as very confident in her body, and I highly doubt she likes the "curvy" movement much, she's always been in great shape imo and I doubt that now is when she'd fall for "pressure" of any kind. she may not be actively modeling but she is working on her jewelry line, she clearly still maintains her appearance for that also

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
because this thread needs a bump, Magda being Magda ;)

tumblr_n4to347y1z1rejsdfo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n3c820tSNr1qf8xnfo1_250.gif

tumblr_n460sepTrY1sxkh0mo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Her selfies are iconic.

Attachments

• IMG_5195.jpg
    IMG_5195.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5196.jpg
    IMG_5196.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

(prepared for hate)

Does anyone else think she looks very very awkward? I can't tell if she's really trying to stick her bum out or she's just moving her hips and her shoulders.

Reminds me of slowed down Ruby Aldridge when she sings/dances with her band

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
(prepared for hate)

Does anyone else think she looks very very awkward? I can't tell if she's really trying to stick her bum out or she's just moving her hips and her shoulders.

Reminds me of slowed down Ruby Aldridge when she sings/dances with her band

She does look awkward. Pushing her butt out so hard is giving her a little pooch, too. She doesn't usually post videos like this though so I still appreciate the queen here.

She does look awkward. Pushing her butt out so hard is giving her a little pooch, too. She doesn't usually post videos like this though so I still appreciate the queen here.

I thought she was just being goofy. It was so bad, I could not believe that it was serious. Like she has put star emojis in the sky and is dancing like an idiot haha

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users