Julia Ratner

With utmost respect I wish she would keep these posts private amongst friends within the industry and not public.

You can't argue FOR restriction in body size and at the same time admit that being told to lose weight had a severe impact on your confidence. That's hypocrisy.. which is fine, but it makes your argument weak.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Also there's something about her face I really like overall. Really hope she gets her social media under control and doesn't do a Lesya Kaf tailspin

Seriously, this is all the more scary given Lesya's most recent nosedive in the last few weeks... I have all the respect in the world for someone like Julia who is able to voice her opinion without crossing the line between 'bold' and 'embarrassing' (for now, at least). She's surprisingly eloquent for a 16- or 17-year-old.

Giambattista Valli FW17
IMG_4264.JPG

Carolina Herrera FW17
IMG_4256.JPG

Rodarte SS18 close ups
IMG_4253.jpg
IMG_4254.jpg

Love her waist* and face; please please let her lose a little more because I think it would take her to the next level

*and she knows it :lol: :

IMG_4260.PNG

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Idk if it's the mirror but legs looking much better??

IMG_5030.PNG

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Ugh I just love her and her no bullshit attitude. And to me a 22 inch waist seems almost impossible to achieve without looking completely sick and emaciated so :bow:

If Elite is accurate about her current measurements it's understandable that her legs don't appear as small as they actually are (though I agree she's looking extra amazing as of late)

However from seeing her next to other models on the runway i'd gauge her more like 5'8-5'9. But I'm not too salty about it because it's less of a lie than some of the other, less impressive, girls so :rolleyes:

Ugh I just love her and her no bullshit attitude. And to me a 22 inch waist seems almost impossible to achieve without looking completely sick and emaciated so :bow:

If Elite is accurate about her current measurements it's understandable that her legs don't appear as small as they actually are (though I agree she's looking extra amazing as of late)

However from seeing her next to other models on the runway i'd gauge her more like 5'8-5'9. But I'm not too salty about it because it's less of a lie than some of the other, less impressive, girls so :rolleyes:
Lots of members here have 22 inch waists and look completely fine

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Lots of members here have 22 inch waists and look completely fine

I'm saying in a self deprecating way that a 22 inch waist is something I idolize. That seems very clear, no? I know that 22 inch waists looks stellar on a lot of women, hence my post praising her waist. It just sounds out of the realm of possibility for myself, as I'M very tall and not necessarily built that way.

Reactions: 1 users
She looks to have gained almost exclusively in her calves. Or it could just be an unflattering angle, but her legs look noticeably smaller back in May.

Paco Rabanne Spring 2018 (September)
_PAC0615.jpg

Chanel Resort 2018 (May)
_CHA1243.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user