Taylor Swift

@Natalie

I'd assume the video was shot at least three weeks ago, counting in post production and everything. And we know how she's been looking lately, so I wouldn't trust my eyes here.

Also, the song annoyed the hell out of me.
Yeah, it's pretty awful, isn't it? I don't understand the rise in popularity of men singing in this pseudo falsetto nonsense. It just doesn't sound good.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Has she lost some weight, or is this just really clever camera work?

Closed out after 20 seconds because his voice is annoying af, so maybe I missed a vital segment but you could barely see her body? Is there a clean shot where it's not obscured by shadows?

Has she lost some weight, or is this just really clever camera work?

There isn't a clear shot where you can see her body properly.
Anyhoo, I have to listen to this whenever my sister comes over. She plays this on repeat :facepalm:. She jokes that the only way to make me leave the room is to play her songs.

Yeah, it's pretty awful, isn't it? I don't understand the rise in popularity of men singing in this pseudo falsetto nonsense. It just doesn't sound good.

Don't like the song but I do love it when a man sings in a high voice - the only part of the song I like is Zayn's line "I don't wanna live forever...". SO much fun to sing drunk haha!

pics from Taylor's Feb. 4 2017 pre-Super Bowl concert in Houston. it's reportedly the only concert she'll be giving this year...

63IOMP8.png

wfcrhvp.png

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
pics from Taylor's Feb. 4 2017 pre-Super Bowl concert in Houston. it's reportedly the only concert she'll be giving this year...

63IOMP8.png

wfcrhvp.png
That's crazy! It's so early in the year... really? The only one she'll do? I can't help but think that she must be really going through something difficult right now to put off touring like that. :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I really think she's going through something right now. I've always had a soft spot for her for some reason. It's weird, I know. :p

• Dislike
I don't think she'll ever bounce back from Kim and Kanye exposing her lies like that, tbh. She had years of fame come to a screeching halt because of that.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
What did I miss? o:

I kind of love that you don't know about this :lol: Kanye put out a song where he sings about Taylor Swift (I might still fuck Taylor, I made that bitch famous, or something along those lines). And Taylor basically pretended she didn't know about the song and acted like the victim once again.

Then, Kim uploaded snapchat videos where she recorded a phone call between Kanye and Taylor where she gives her consent for those lyrics and is actually excited for the song. So basically they exposed her. (sorry for my terrible English and storytelling skills).

• Funny
I don't think she'll ever bounce back from Kim and Kanye exposing her lies like that, tbh. She had years of fame come to a screeching halt because of that.
Karma's a bitch. She honestly had it coming... sooner or later.

• Agree

I don't think that incident was solely to blame, anti-Taylor sentiment had been growing for a while. I never really minded her too much but all her constant "squad" posts on social media and then her obviously fake romance with Tom Hiddleston...I very quickly grew to dislike her! I think the Kimye incident just proved how much the public had grown to dislike Taylor - the main reason Kim/Kanye "won" that battle was because everyone was just SICK of Taylor and were happy to finally see her fail.

• Agree

This video is from Feb 2017 -- she actually looks fairly decent/skinny in it, but I think that's because she's covered up and it only shows her upper half... I do agree with @helenav that she's probably going through something right now if she's laying so low the most we've seen of her in 6 months is random short clips like this.

I don't think that incident was solely to blame, anti-Taylor sentiment had been growing for a while. I never really minded her too much but all her constant "squad" posts on social media and then her obviously fake romance with Tom Hiddleston...I very quickly grew to dislike her! I think the Kimye incident just proved how much the public had grown to dislike Taylor - the main reason Kim/Kanye "won" that battle was because everyone was just SICK of Taylor and were happy to finally see her fail.

For real, yeah. What's most hilarious to me is that Tom Hiddleston keeps insisting "Taylor was amazing," "Taylor's a great woman" when he's asked about it -- and he has such a likable, sincere aura (at least to the media right now) that it makes Taylor seem even more of an evil manipulator. Would be better for her image if he flat-out called her a horror show, because at least she'd draw some defensive sympathy.