Mad Men

Hypatia

Rising Star
Apr 7, 2012
Basically I love Mad Men.

And I love Jon Hamm...in a suit

But I love Jon Hamm's bulge best.

* I couldn't find a thread for mad men, sorry if it already has a thread

I've been watching this serie recently. It's really good, as a Graphic Design student it gave me a sneak peek of the Advertisment world.

(I know it's a really old thread, but I just started season 4)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

The suave and smooth and quiet seductions are so erotic to me.

And the Hersey's pitch floored me. I can't forget it.

The Hammaconda is famous. He apparently loves to go commando irl.
IMG_1238.JPG

:seeya:

ahh one of the many "̶d̶r̶u̶n̶k̶"̶ foolish posts...note to self: they will always come back to haunt you. This one though, not a lot of regrets ...

The Hammaconda is famous. He apparently loves to go commando irl.

"...even those at AMC admitted they had to do a little photoshop work to make Don Draper's dignity a little less obvious on promotional materials."

"...but Hamm doesn't see the humor. 'They are called 'privates' for a reason', he says. ' I am wearing pants, for fuck's sake. Lay off. I mean, it's not like I'm a fucking lead miner. There are harder jobs in the world. But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my cock, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal ... But whatever. I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."

I've been watching this serie recently. It's really good, as a Graphic Design student it gave me a sneak peek of the Advertisment world.

(I know it's a really old thread, but I just started season 4)

Same reason I liked it. Although if you look carefully, they sometimes used fonts that weren't created by the time the show was set in.....

Actually there were a few scenes I found quite useful when pitching for work myself... although I don't yet 'brainstorm' by taking a nap after drinking several scotches for lunch ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users