Taylor Swift

Funny... despite intense searching (intense. searching.), I've not been able to find a single recent pap shot of T Swift. Wondering if, with her current body, she's trying to stay out of the lime light?

OH! I did find this pic of her though during her "96-year-old-veteran-surprise-concert" (publicity?) stint:
(edit: and to think that vertical stripes are supposed to be slimming . . .)
C0oQK3vUsAA5TK6.jpg

#flattering
With her god awful "style" she blends right in.

Her hair is a tragedy on its own, ugh... I don't understand why she keeps trying so hard to pull a shag hair cut, it looks good on a few people (Freja, Alexa), and she's not one of them.
This haircut (especially the bangs) would fit skinny girls with straight hair. But now she's not skinny anymore and the doesn't style her hair properly. Bangs just look awful when they get wavy/curly. I have wavy hair and not curly like hers and even I had to work with my flat iron several times a day to not look like an idiot as I wore bangs.

It's also funny how her overall appearance changed with weight gain. She blends in quite well. In that veterans day concert picture @Serea posted she looks like a thirty-something mommy of two who works part-time at the local supermarket of a small town. That clothes! Yeah, weight gain, her awful clothes and that bad hair style transform her into a mom.

Have to amid I enjoy this thread especially now because I never got her appeal. As I got to know her first (around 2007 or 2008) I found her so boring, then she became overly hyped and I just don't get why?! Now I'm smiling at her pictures with her new found body. :luv: :sneaky:

Here's the video, too. Is it awful that at 1:20, I was admiring the legs of the Skinny behind Taylor? (She's probably a teenager buuuut . . .)

Here's the video, too. Is it awful that at 1:20, I was admiring the legs of the Skinny behind Taylor? (She's probably a teenager buuuut . . .)

That was so cringy. Besides, if the guy is 96 he probably has no idea who Taylor Swift even is. She is getting so desperate for good PR.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
IMHO her hair is too thick to me that short. She should have kept it longer.
I really liked her hair in her skinny heydey- not the straight across bangs, or these strange heavy overgrown ones, but her side swept even pincurled bang in the front, combined with the bob, looked very chic imo...when she was thin.

Now, it accentuates how chunky her limbs are somehow. It emphasizes the roundness in her face and really shortens her neck.

• Agree
Comparing the above pics to this back in May 2015:

pHMHBZy.jpg

She looks like she gained as much as Gigi lost this year. I used to think it was amusing/annoying how she was trying to emulate looking like a model but now I definitely prefer it after seeing those bolt-on boobies. :wtf:

• Funny
Comparing the above pics to this back in May 2015:

pHMHBZy.jpg

She looks like she gained as much as Gigi lost this year. I used to think it was amusing/annoying how she was trying to emulate looking like a model but now I definitely prefer it after seeing those bolt-on boobies. :wtf:
God Gigi was so much bigger than her less than a year ago. I wonder how she feels now when she stands next to Taylor...I know I would feel soo good

Reactions: 1 users