Ruby Rose

Her body is looking pretty good at the moment I guess, but no amount of weight loss could make me like her.

Based solely on experience, girl is overwhelmingly annoying to be around; obnoxious and always trying way too hard to seem ~cool edgy and arty~. Always been fame hungry so idk maybe she'll settle down on the oversharing bullshit now that she's getting steadier work overseas. Although, her current girlfriend is also a huge fame hungry bitch so maybe they'll feed off each other's personalities. Hopefully not.

Her body is looking pretty good at the moment I guess, but no amount of weight loss could make me like her.

Based solely on experience, girl is overwhelmingly annoying to be around; obnoxious and always trying way too hard to seem ~cool edgy and arty~. Always been fame hungry so idk maybe she'll settle down on the oversharing bullshit now that she's getting steadier work overseas. Although, her current girlfriend is also a huge fame hungry bitch so maybe they'll feed off each other's personalities. Hopefully not.

I mean, to each her own. I think she can look cute when in skinny-andro-boy mode (and not styling herself...), but I've overall unimpressed by her acting. Not actually a fan.

HOWEVER.
I appreciate she's visibly queer in a place where gay marriage is illegal.
I appreciate she's a survivor of sexual abuse and is open about it and her experiences healing. That's really fucking hard to do, and while it doesn't earn her a medal, it just...humanizes her. She continues to be open about mental health, too.

I think she's just doing herself for the most part, which I am cool with as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Regardless of the fact that 'her doing her' involves dressing like Bieber, getting ninja turtle tattoos, and riding a skateboard. Whatever. :eyeroll:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Everytime I see her, I am reminded of Justin Bieber:

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 7.46.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 7.46.01 PM.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
This is obviously an unpopular opinion if I am to go by the previous responses to this thread, but I don't think she looks good at all. I don't know why, but her stomach just looks so freaky to me and in those bikini/summer clothing pictures, almost worse than before. When she's wearing jeans and thicker clothing she looks okay. Maybe it's just her body type I don't like – overly muscular and scrawny. I prefer a softer, slightly toned skinny. Still props to her on the weight loss though, clearly she's put work into it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
This is obviously an unpopular opinion if I am to go by the previous responses to this thread, but I don't think she looks good at all. I don't know why, but her stomach just looks so freaky to me and in those bikini/summer clothing pictures, almost worse than before. When she's wearing jeans and thicker clothing she looks okay. Maybe it's just her body type I don't like – overly muscular and scrawny. I prefer a softer, slightly toned skinny. Still props to her on the weight loss though, clearly she's put work into it.

I find that she has a disproportionately small head - it bugs me for some reason.

I find that she has a disproportionately small head - it bugs me for some reason.

The pink hair is clearly a ploy to distract from a lacking skull circumference. ;)

(On a serious note, pink hair especially w/roots = ???? but her legs are positively twiggy so)

I think she has a stunning face and I'm glad she lost the weight. I don't really dig her style (tattoos and all), but I always appreciate a good androgynous look. As for her personality or public persona, I can't comment. She's definitely new thinspo for me now since we have a very similar fat distribution.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She was so charming on Kimmel a few nights ago. @gracilis did you see the interview?!
She wore a lovely black power suit, and her tats just peeked out, giving her a mysterious edginess. I can see her doing well in the US/Hollywood, actually. We tend to like people like this. Unabashed confidence goes far in this town, especially backed up with a polished figure, and sexy accent.
Ruby+Rose+gives+fans+smile+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+e7hTxmZpZnNl.jpg

3C581CF100000578-0-image-a-113_1484976573995.jpg

Those shoes are perfection!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
@Stealth I did not! Will have to tonight in a study break and get back on that. :highfive:

Fully agree on the 'Hollywood factor' she's developed. I feel like she's refining herself more now, cutting away the trash. First with the body, then with the style, and now with the personality she presents.

• Agree
She was so charming on Kimmel a few nights ago. @gracilis did you see the interview?!
She wore a lovely black power suit, and her tats just peeked out, giving her a mysterious edginess. I can see her doing well in the US/Hollywood, actually. We tend to like people like this. Unabashed confidence goes far in this town, especially backed up with a polished figure, and sexy accent.
Ruby+Rose+gives+fans+smile+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+e7hTxmZpZnNl.jpg

3C581CF100000578-0-image-a-113_1484976573995.jpg

Those shoes are perfection!

Okay, I have to ogle and add DAAAAAMN, GIRL:ijizzed:

Suits suit her well. It's impeccable. I think it's because of the angularity of her face, the lapels and collars can frame it well.

Evidence:

AP_452298469918-1024x681.jpg

Ruby-Rose-suit.jpg

large.gif

bc5620291d8eb85d84665415ac5c5507.gif

:luvluv:

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users

"I can't eat cake because I'm vegan and I don't eat sugar and I don't eat the icing" Um.:luvluv::inluv:

And she says it so charmingly and offhandedly that I feel like there's less fuss about it than if someone else had said it

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Omg I hadn't scrolled through the forums/didn't know who she was and JFC her transformation :eek:
I think I like her in the suit bc it hides the tattoos though..

Woah I had no idea she lost! She seems to have quite a fortunate body type which the weight loss has really brought out.
Also, and I say this with no sarcasm, well done for making a useful thread and making sure that there wasn't already a thread on her, etc. You'd be surprised at how many rookies don't:hahano::luvluv:
You mean you're NOT a fan of such tasteful, artistic pieces as...

Terrifying Moon-Alien-Fetus? :
View attachment 14625

And maybe she's just trying to be useful for designers with dat pantone? ;)
View attachment 14624

Nothing more to add but same as @chicbones :lol:
So glad a member like you joined the forums:luvluv: (as much fun as it is when rookies go the opposite way :sneaky:)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Omg I hadn't scrolled through the forums/didn't know who she was and JFC her transformation :eek:
I think I like her in the suit bc it hides the tattoos though..

Nothing more to add but same as @chicbones :lol:
So glad a member like you joined the forums:luvluv: (as much fun as it is when rookies go the opposite way :sneaky:)

View attachment 15157

Aww, thank you doll. :inluv: SG is like a second home of skinny bitches. Love it.

giphy.gif

Keeping on topic, here's Ruby as a little debuting model. That early 2000's aesthetic...:hibye:

babyrubygfmag.jpg

This is the first time I actually liked her entire look. Elegant, clean and sexy.

Agreed. I think she struck a balance here. Sometimes when she goes "elegant and clean" it just looks forced and doesn't fit her image. Maybe it's just me.

Exhibit A, on Ellen (admirable collarbones however):

dolledupforEllen.jpg

Keeping on topic, here's Ruby as a little debuting model. That early 2000's aesthetic...:hibye:

View attachment 15169

Agreed. I think she struck a balance here. Sometimes when she goes "elegant and clean" it just looks forced and doesn't fit her image. Maybe it's just me.

Exhibit A, on Ellen (admirable collarbones however):

View attachment 15170
It looks like the delinquent future daughter-in-law dressing up to meet highly conservative, religious in-laws. Eek.

• Funny