Magdalena-Frackowiak-Mohito-Fall-2016-Campaign07.jpg

Magdalena-Frackowiak-Mohito-Fall-2016-Campaign06.jpg

Magdalena-Frackowiak-Mohito-FW16-06.jpg

Magdalena-Frackowiak-Mohito-Fall-2016-Campaign01.jpg

Magdalena-Frackowiak-Mohito-FW16-+(2).jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Also, that slang you use is repulsive. Do we need an age check on this website or what?
I feel like using an age check would be difficult because I know some younger members on here who don't use obnoxious slang. I wish we could track the early posts of ideal first-time rookies who properly integrated into the community and post them in the New Member Orientation as good examples.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I feel like using an age check would be difficult because I know some younger members on here who don't use obnoxious slang. I wish we could track the early posts of ideal first-time rookies who properly integrated into the community and post them in the New Member Orientation as good examples.
Oh yeah, it couldn't work but my gosh I wish it could weed out those by their style of language.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh yeah, it couldn't work but my gosh I wish it could weed out those by their style of language.

I only wrote like that because of a video Magda posted when she was going to walk in the VS show when she actually said 'it's Magdalena the queen yes'! I actually never talk that ever.

I only wrote like that because of a video Magda posted when she was going to walk in the VS show when she actually said 'it's Magdalena the queen yes'! I actually never talk that ever.
...Right

Reactions: 1 user

I think on this site the way you introduce yourself is super-important; it's probably because many here feel that part of our culture is to hold ourselves to high standards and generally aim to make our content meaningful (not that this is always the case, by any means - it's simply something we aim for). That's why bad spelling or juvenile slang are not always accepted kindly.

We have also had several newbies recently who really did not understand the values of this place, who have disrupted discussions and attracted a lot of criticism because they did not listen to advice about how better to integrate. It's unfortunate that members now have low patience for newby mistakes, but as long as you take on board the tips about how to fit in you will be welcomed and I'm sure become a valued participant on the forums.

Some habits that have annoyed people in the past (and I'm not saying you've done any of these - it's just an example) include:
- Posting messages that don't have general relevance or invite discussion, but only concern the OP
- Posting in inappropriate sections (be aware that some sections are locked until you gain enough status to access them)
- Posting on topics that have been discussed extensively already (you can use the search function to check)
- Spamming the forums in the hope to gain access to locked sections (this doesn't work)
- Talking back to VIPs (you can see from their avatar that certain members have special status)
- Introducing images/topics that are way outside the aesthetics of this forum
- Posting insensitively about ED topics, normalising ED behaviour, asking for tips, making pro-ana comments
- Stalking VIPs/trying to find out who they are
- Not reading the thread, or even the OP, before responding
- Generally just posting a lot without taking time to familiarise yourself with all the forum sections, where things go and how they work
- Linking your content here to your wider web presence, eg using the same username on Facebook, Insta etc (this is more for your benefit that ours)
- Posting inane content ('Her belly button freaks me out' particularly sticks in my mind)

You can always PM me if you need advice or want to check whether your post is in the right place or whatever.

Welcome to Skinny Gossip!

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
7MPOqZT.jpg

Back to the topic, Magda looks beautiful here. Particularly tiny wrists and forearms :luv: She was 30 here but so youthful.

Reactions: 3 users