Emma Stone

Love her, as well!
She looks so fragile in comparison with all those other Hollywood faces (J. Law, i'm watching you >.>)
Her personality seems amazing, too.
Adorable human being.

I think her style is also influenced by the fact that she is a much more established actress than before, but I have to agree she has just improved so much and her body is amazing (I'd say she weighs more or less 46kg). As much as I liked the red hair colour because it made her stand out, I can't help but fall in love with her with blonde hair, somehow I like it more.

Just fond these two :)

ington_rihanna_y_emma_stone_entre_las_mejor_vestidas_del_28_de_marzo_al_4_de_abril_93315220_800x.jpg

ngton_rihanna_y_emma_stone_entre_las_mejor_vestidas_del_28_de_marzo_al_4_de_abril_200879834_800x.jpg

Oh, Emma :( So, so beautiful, yet can look so haggard in the face, especially lately.

I don't think the outfit helps, but she honestly looks like a 40-year-old politician here

Lol. Karma for you ;)

I lik her fashion sense.

How tall is she? She's shortish yeah? Good thinspo for me because I'm short so it's nice to have some realistic achievable thinspo.

Emma Stone is beautiful and hilarious. Sometimes it seems like her eyes bug out a little bit (i mean, they're huge).... but this always adds to her characters on the screen. So, I'm okay with her face not being my idea of perfect.

I always thought she was a decent actress and not necessarily UNattractive, however I never got her appeal until this picture. She looks fantastic! Her outfit, bone structure and figure. Absolutely gorgeous. Plus I think this hair colour suits her.