Kendall Jenner

It does highlight how entitled she is - she literally has no need to book shows, it's not like she's doing it for the money, and can choose to cut back. I can't imagine a model who came from a less privileged background deciding to cancel shows because she was 'tired' :eyeroll:.

Imagine ANYONE cutting back on work because they were tired. Haha, I'd love to be able to get out of work because I was tired - "oh sorry, I am not coming in this week because I am tired". My boss would love that :eyeroll:

Reactions: 4 users

Kendall talking about how she just doesn't know if she can handle fashion month because she gets sleep paralysis... I know that it is a scary experience but she comes across as so ungrateful to me.

FFS you're going to be just as tired in Paris as you are in LA, suck it up or find an excuse that makes sense

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
FFS you're going to be just as tired in Paris as you are in LA, suck it up or find an excuse that makes sense
She is totally pathetic. With her consistent gain, poor diet, and weak work ethic, how much longer can she realistically last in the fashion industry??? Even if she transferred to plus-size territory, she would still need to, ya know, WORK.

As if she actually work that much during FW. She walks for one show (max 2) per day, doesn't have to go to castings, stays in a five star hotel, goes to one place to another in a limo. Poor girl, she must be so stressed.

• Agree
Vogue Turkey:
Kendall-Jenner-Vogue-Turkey-November-2016-620x852.jpg

vogue-turkey-november-2016-kendall-jenner-by-russell-james-prev07.jpg

vogue-turkey-november-2016-kendall-jenner-by-russell-james-prev05-700x952.jpg

vogue-turkey-november-2016-kendall-jenner-by-russell-james-prev06-700x953.jpg

vogue-turkey-november-2016-kendall-jenner-by-russell-james-03.jpg

That contouring is not blended out well. Ages her massively.

Who was the makeup artist on this?

As if she actually work that much during FW. She walks for one show (max 2) per day, doesn't have to go to castings, stays in a five star hotel, goes to one place to another in a limo. Poor girl, she must be so stressed.
Is "tired" a euphemism for hungover now? Stop being on social media/partying/chilling with friends 24/7 and maybe you won't be so tired :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Ive been partying since I was 20. Im 30 now and nobody believes im over 25. Genes, genes, genes.
My bad, I wasn't clear. I meant if she's gonna party, she should at least make sure she can work the next day. Or don't do it if she can't handle it. The very basics of professionalism. I mean, I've been out drinking until 5am and had to drag my ass up at 6am to shower and look presentable for 7:30am. But I wouldn't do it if I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with it. Then again, she can get away with it. It's not like her privileged entitled ass needs/wants to "work" anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
My bad, I wasn't clear. I meant if she's gonna party, she should at least make sure she can work the next day. Or don't do it if she can't handle it. The very basics of professionalism. I mean, I've been out drinking until 5am and had to drag my ass up at 6am to shower and look presentable for 7:30am. But I wouldn't do it if I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with it. Then again, she can get away with it. It's not like her privileged entitled ass needs/wants to "work" anyway.

YES. No matter what your job is, there are always people that depend on you showing up. If you don't, you are screwing them moreso than the business owner. It all boils down to respect. I mean, go ahead, play model all you want, knock yourself out. But there is a crew that is waiting for you.

She is totally pathetic. With her consistent gain, poor diet, and weak work ethic, how much longer can she realistically last in the fashion industry??? Even if she transferred to plus-size territory, she would still need to, ya know, WORK.

But isn't that the point? She doesn't need to conform to the normal standards of the job because a) her career is managed/financed by her family and b) she represents a huge marketing opportunity for designers because of her celebrity status. She'll remain relevant in fashion as long as her brand is valuable to the houses she works with. It doesn't matter if she's fat, tacky and lazy; she's a cash-cow for them and they won't drop her until she stops bringing in the $$$.

• Agree
I experience severe sleep paralysis about 4 nights a week, and to give her credit, it's scary at first but you get used to it

But so many people experience this and I would never dare use this as an excuse for anything, it's scary, but does not in ANY way give you an excuse to act this way..its not that bad. She's looking for a reason to pass off as a victim, and speaking as someone who has been trough severe sleep paralysis for many years che comes off as ridiculous and pathetic

• Agree
I experience severe sleep paralysis about 4 nights a week, and to give her credit, it's scary at first but you get used to it

But so many people experience this and I would never dare use this as an excuse for anything, it's scary, but does not in ANY way give you an excuse to act this way..its not that bad. She's looking for a reason to pass off as a victim, and speaking as someone who has been trough severe sleep paralysis for many years che comes off as ridiculous and pathetic
I fully ageee, sleep paralysis is the scariest experience but you can fully live life normally. There have been times where I would almost hallucinate during the day but I'm still not sure if that has anything to do with it considering I'm not asleep.