Emma Watson

I think she would be fascinating to speak with. I would love to engage with her, Natalie Portman and some SNL writers.
She has commented on accepting her body so she won't ever be skinny in my prediction.

http://www.examiner.com/article/emm...age-it-took-me-a-long-time-to-accept-my-shape

"My weight has fluctuated between a [British] size 6 and a 10 [or U.S. size 4-8]," "When you're growing, your body is still figuring itself out and it takes a while to settle down."

The toned 5-foot-6 Emma, who runs, does yoga, dances and plays tennis, once idealized the rail-thin physiques of fashion models before realizing it wasn't a realistic or healthy look for her.

"I've accepted my body shape more as I've got older," said the gorgeous Harry Potter star. "I went through a stage of wanting to have that straight-up-and-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end you have to accept yourself as you are."

"We say that the pressure is coming from men, but actually it's from each other. I think women feel so much pressure these days and it can turn us against each other. But we really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to."

"I wish someone had told me at 15: 'You accept the love that you think you deserve.' I would have approached my relationships completely differently if they had," says Watson. "I like this idea of quality control--that we don't have to accept just anyone into our lives.

"I keep telling myself that I'm a human being, an imperfect human being who's not made to look like a doll," said Emma. "And that who I am as a person is more important than whether at that moment I have a nice figure."
Or it is just an excuse. Beacuse she thinks that being "wise" is better than being skinny. And she is right but also better to be both.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Or it is just an excuse. Beacuse she thinks that being "wise" is better than being skinny. And she is right but also better to be both.
I don't really see it as an excuse, there are people for whom being skinny isn't much of a priority and as long as she takes care of her health I respect her views and wish her all the best

• Agree
I don't really see it as an excuse, there are people for whom being skinny isn't much of a priority and as long as she takes care of her health I respect her views and wish her all the best

Me too, but she said that she wanted to be skinny. And she could not achieve it so she decided not tryi g anymore. It is not a crime i just see it that way.

I noticed, that she always strats to lose some weight, then she just stops. Maybe she isn't strong enought to carry it all the way to skinny land, or she just thinks that a few pounds are enough, i don't know, but it is so annoying. She tricks me every time. I always let myself to believe, that "Oh great, she finally came to her senses." But no... she never does...
And what is that kristenstewart style facial thingie that she does on the second picture in the middle????
View attachment 4237 View attachment 4238

View attachment 10914
her arms are horrible even at a lower weight

View attachment 10915
her face looks great tho...

These are areas of time when I actually felt jealous of her...her dainty little face is something I will never have, and it upsets me that she wastes it. Sometimes I think she finally "got there", and then she's back up again.

Reactions: 1 user
These are areas of time when I actually felt jealous of her...her dainty little face is something I will never have, and it upsets me that she wastes it. Sometimes I think she finally "got there", and then she's back up again.
Yes... and i tend to like her so i am angry for her sometimes for not looking the best beacuse she has her chance.... but her life her body.

What do you guys think of Emma Watson cast as Belle?

0809900003030.jpg

ew-000241829-0.jpg

EW-000241098.jpg

ew-000241096.jpg

I have never considered Emma pretty. Her playing Belle? Disappointing.

Really? I actually disagree - not even in regards to looks but I think she's the perfect Belle. Belle is intelligent, bookish, etc. something I think Emma can portray very well without being dorky. There are many intelligent women do not get me wrong I just think she's a decent choice to play a young bright princess.
I also think she has a pretty face just wish she was skinny like at all

• Agree
Really? I actually disagree - not even in regards to looks but I think she's the perfect Belle. Belle is intelligent, bookish, etc. something I think Emma can portray very well without being dorky. There are many intelligent women do not get me wrong I just think she's a decent choice to play a young bright princess.
I also think she has a pretty face just wish she was skinny like at all
I guess it's pretty intelligent to hide your millions in offshore banking. :lol:

• Agree
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I'm not 100% sure on this, so don't quote me on it...but although she was listed in the Panama Papers, I don't think she was getting monetary/tax advantages from the offshore company (like others were). Apparently, she was just using it for anonymity/safety/privacy but I suppose that could be a cover-up http://time.com/4325870/emma-watson-admits-to-offshore-company-after-exposure-in-the-panama-papers/.
Yeah that's what her publicist said, she didn't release any proof to the contrary and that shit is illegal. Why would she need illegal financial anonymity?

Yeah that's what her publicist said, she didn't release any proof to the contrary and that shit is illegal. Why would she need illegal financial anonymity?
Correction. Being the sole shareholder in a overseas shell corporation, an inactive company used as a vehicle for various financial maneuvers or kept dormant for future use in some other capacity, is legal there are just no moral, hearty arguments for making one because you can have all the privacy you'd need in the UK since companies are allowed to use proxy addresses which protect the owner's personal details. It's a tax loophole a la Trump.

obvious note: I'm just jealous because I didn't think to hide our money last year.

Reactions: 2 users
Correction. Being the sole shareholder in a overseas shell corporation, an inactive company used as a vehicle for various financial maneuvers or kept dormant for future use in some other capacity, is legal there are just no moral, hearty arguments for making one because you can have all the privacy you'd need in the UK since companies are allowed to use proxy addresses which protect the owner's personal details. It's a tax loophole a la Trump.

obvious note: I'm just jealous because I didn't think to hide our money last year.

Not to forget the perks of having a lawyer/ financial advisor etc to help advise you, as I'm sure she employs.

Her being cast as Belle seems like Tumblr fanfiction.
Is there any reason to remake it as a live action? We already have a new live action in french starring Lea Seydoux.
At least don't over saturate it like the Cinderella movie. Looked atrocious...

• Agree
I am glad guys aren't as crazy about her anymore as a few years ago.

Because I almost fall asleep whenever I have to look at her face.

• Agree
Her being cast as Belle seems like Tumblr fanfiction.
Is there any reason to remake it as a live action? We already have a new live action in french starring Lea Seydoux.
At least don't over saturate it like the Cinderella movie. Looked atrocious...

Disney is remaking many of their movies as live action versions. The only one I really want to see is Mulan and they better not screw it up.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users