I just had youtube running in the background as suddenly Lykee's wonderful 'Follow Rivers' came up, so I opened the tab and the shock couldn't be more brutal: TscheeTschee's bloated, undefined face + monster thighs right in front of my eyes ! :disgusted::superpuke:

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
I just had youtube running in the background as suddenly Lykee's wonderful 'Follow Rivers' came up, so I opened the tab and the shock couldn't be more brutal: TscheeTschee's bloated, undefined face + monster thighs right in front of my eyes ! :disgusted::superpuke:

I just can't imagine that bloated face making any group of guys stare like that. And it seems like they couldn't make up their minds if she's supposed to be the bombshell or the fun girl-next-door. Neither type is working here.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I just can't imagine that bloated face making any group of guys stare like that. And it seems like they couldn't make up their minds if she's supposed to be the bombshell or the fun girl-next-door. Neither type is working here.

It really is like they tried both and mashed them together, over and over and over and over again; seriously why was that commercial so long?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I knew it! Weeknd is going to perform at VS show. Probably they want to create that "sweet" girlfriend-boyfriend moment like in 2011 (Adam Levine and Anne V).
I guess it is going to be most desperate and awful VS show ever.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
wait until Hailey Baldwin walks..
I knew it! Weeknd is going to perform at VS show. Probably they want to create that "sweet" girlfriend-boyfriend moment like in 2011 (Adam Levine and Anne V).

Wasn't that 'sweet' moment immediately followed by him dumping her for Behati?

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
IMG_9046.JPG

Someone call Thomas Edison bc Gigi is still getting dressed in the dark

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
She is repulsive and I'm guilty for looking at this thread in order to feed my hatred for her, she's dumb, average looking yet feels divine, awful personality, worst friendhips, like there is seriously not one redeeming quality going on for her... :superpuke:

She is repulsive and I'm guilty for looking at this thread in order to feed my hatred for her, she's dumb, average looking yet feels divine, awful personality, worst friendhips, like there is seriously not one redeeming quality going on for her... :superpuke:

I feel like you just summarize every thread you go on. Like all your recent posts have been summaries of how you feel in general about the model, but rarely (as far as I've seen) do you contribute to the discussion on hand. Why not try adding to the most recent conversation because it'd be more relatable and I feel like you would blend in better, if I'm being honest.

Like people can't really reply to what you just said and it's sort of random considering that we were all just talking about those sunglasses. I get why you're doing it because you're still pretty new right? But you'd blend in better if you comment like you've always been here and just jump into the subject we're all talking about. In real life when you walk up to a new group that is having an interesting discussion you don't summarize the general knowledge you have; you just start talking about what they're talking about!

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I feel like you just summarize every thread you go on. Like all your recent posts have been summaries of how you feel in general about the model, but rarely (as far as I've seen) do you contribute to the discussion on hand. Why not try adding to the most recent conversation because it'd be more relatable and I feel like you would blend in better, if I'm being honest.

Like people can't really reply to what you just said and it's sort of random considering that we were all just talking about those sunglasses. I get why you're doing it because you're still pretty new right? But you'd blend in better if you comment like you've always been here and just jump into the subject we're all talking about. In real life when you walk up to a new group that is having an interesting discussion you don't summarize the general knowledge you have; you just start talking about what they're talking about!
Not new at all, but I'll keep it in mind.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

^^ :nod:

It's funny people are still post whoring to get better access and like how many times has AB said it doesn't work?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Is she lying about her height or are they all that much taller?

She looks really short here. Considering Jourdan is 5'11'' according to Storm, I'd say Gigi is about 5'7'' and not 5'11'' like IMG claims. And they're both wearing the same size heels so no excuse there :rolleyes:

gigicatwalk--a.jpg

Tommy-Hilfiger-FW15-Catwalk-Show-01.jpg