Anja Leuenberger

Her body is so perfect! Shame she is not doing overly well in NY, just average. I think she is a little too commercially beautiful and that is why she doesn't book the best shows.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her body is so perfect! Shame she is not doing overly well in NY, just average. I think she is a little too commercially beautiful and that is why she doesn't book the best shows.

I think this, too. :( She's definitely more beautiful than girl-next-door, but something about her still gives off that almost-too-attainable vibe.

Honestly, I think that a different hair colour or style might help her a lot. She'd look so chic with a French bob, IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
That tattoo on her forearm is so fitting: "Be Happy." :luvluv:

Personally the one thing about her that I'm actually not a fan of :nervous:

I think this, too. :( She's definitely more beautiful than girl-next-door, but something about her still gives off that almost-too-attainable vibe.

So agree with this, but I think she could accomplish it with a few more pounds? Her upper body is great but I think she can afford to go bonier and I think it would make a world of difference with her legs thinner i.e. from pretty to ethereal

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Personally the one thing about her that I'm actually not a fan of :nervous:

So agree with this, but I think she could accomplish it with a few more pounds? Her upper body is great but I think she can afford to go bonier and I think it would make a world of difference with her legs thinner i.e. from pretty to ethereal
she's kind of muscular and has a square face so I think being even bonier would make her look very masculine--may or may not be good depending on what the market wants

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She's very beautiful but seems very fond of herself on Instagram stories. Oh well, at least the 10 updates a day are great thinspo.
She comes across very annoying on snapchat too, if it wasn't for her nice skinny arms I think I would have unfollwed her already. Haha

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I guess they pulled her from shows because of her poor performance? Really sad, she has a great body.

What constitutes poor performance?
She booked 7 shows but they were all very average and it seemed that the plan was for her to go the other cities so I thought maybe it was because she wasn't booking the calibre of shows they had hoped.

I think she has never done Europe, I don't think that was the plan this season either. Or did she say so on SC? Elite is marketing her as catalog girl only, sadly.

upload_2016-10-25_21-44-21.png

From her Instagram story today: "Some ladies just told me I look like kendall jenner... You betta ruuuuun"

:highfive:

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
These brunette ladies are not helping me, I've been dying my hair red for several years and I'm getting very tempted

Hot, vegan, can cook, makes fun of Kendall... I think I'm in love :inluv: (or maybe just in lust, who knows :ijizzed:)
Thanks for introducing us @Stealth

• Agree
She said yesterday that she had received amazing news, so I assume it was about VS. You can tell how happy she is about it and I don't mind it. She's perfect for Pink in my opinion.
Her body looks a bit weird in the above posted pic though.

• Agree