Mom Jeans and Cropped Flare jeans

Love cropped flares. Mainly because you HAVE to be uber thin to pull them off, and if you are they look incredible, so it's more of an achievement.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I have short legs so unfortunately no matter how thin my legs are, crops and oversized jeans are still a no go :( I definitely love/appreciate them on the right body type tho

I think they can look amazing on the right body and if they're styled correctly. Could be a bit biased since it's very difficult to find jeans my length, so it's refreshing to see the cropped style being a thing now.

I bought a pair of mom jeans a couple of weeks ago because I was going to an 80's themed diner. I put them on and I wanted to set myself on fire. They looked that bad.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I don't really think so. I am totally flummoxed by the popularity of these pants trends; I find them almost universally unflattering, and I personally don't see why skinny jeans ever need to go out of style

So far I've learned that the SG consensus seems to agree with me- those pants are hideous!

Skinny jeans are basic and I think the pictures posted here disprove the fact that they're universally unflattering.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly I like both of the trends. Would I invest a ton of money into them? No, but I would buy a low end pair to try out. Sometimes it's refreshing to break out of your traditional silhouette. I think fashion should be fun and if you find a way to make the trend your own then you're doing it right.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users