Taylor Swift

My jaw dropped at these last few photos - the ones in overalls & the one above. Her legs have almost DOUBLED in size!!!!! My literal nightmare

Flashback to the high-waisted/crop top style:
taylor-swift-night-out-style-leaving-giorgio-baldi-restaurant-in-santa-monica-august-2015_2.jpg

taylor-swift-night-out-style-leaving-giorgio-baldi-restaurant-in-santa-monica-august-2015_17.jpg

And we're back full circle. Except this time the diameter is much better. :twisted:

taylor-swift-cute-outfit-ideas-new-york-city-8-24-2016-2.jpg
taylor-swift-cute-outfit-ideas-new-york-city-8-24-2016-11.jpg

Not trying to back Taylor up, but honestly it's not fun to be bullied. And its not OK. It probably does change things as you get older. I'd rather be the person bullied than the bitches calling people names like that. I was bullied in middle school - and turned out to be one of the most successful in my graduating class - in terms of education, job, personal life, overall wellbeing.

I know I don't have much credibility on this, or if I do it's for the opposite reason, because I've always been a bully. But Taylor is known to be a big bully too. I know a few girls who were "friends" with her and they all talk about her the same. It might be because she was bullied in school or whatever. She might be growing out of it now but she's not the nice girl she wants people to think. Or at least she wasn't a few years ago.

I don't really see the rat comparison but maybe they called her that because she acted like one or treated people badly, I was not there so I don't know.

And for the record I was a bully but I was never one to call people dumb names etc. I was a much better bully than that :hahano:

Reactions: 5 users
A bit OT, but I actually knew a few girls at work who were tall and overweight, carried it really well, and totally saved my skinny ass when bigger autistic kids got out of control. It's the only time in my life that I remember looking at a really big girl like, "Damn. Wish i could do that."

Totally, totally true - thank GOD for women who can kick-ass, if needed! I do just want to clarify - I, in no way whatsoever, dislike overweight or "sturdily-built" people. I'm grateful for diversity in ever sense of the way, is it's really the only way to make this world go around. I hope I didn't sound like I was saying, earlier, that "warrior-women" (sorry, I had written that when I was drunk and couldn't find a better term :lol: ) are not good; I just mean that that particular aesthetic is nothing that I'd ever aspire to (or even be okay with) looking like.

Ha. And you're right - the weight does make her look a LOT shorter!!!!

I don't really see the rat comparison but maybe they called her that because she acted like one or treated people badly, I was not there so I don't know.
I think it's the pinched nose/small eyes/super arched brows combined with her curly hair. When she first came out on the scene, I thought she was one of the most facially unattractive singers out there. Now that she has gained weight, that facial unattractiveness has returned.

And you're not a bully, you're a bitch (like me :kiss:) Taylor isn't even bitchy-mean; she just seems flat out fake and a back stabby.. very transparent

Reactions: 4 users
And for the record I was a bully but I was never one to call people dumb names etc. I was a much better bully than that :hahano:

I just have to ask, because my brain won't stop trying to figure out whether a "better" bully is nicer, meaner, or just more eloquent, i.e. (in a quite British accent):

"You're an absolutely preposterous pile of rubbish, and I'm quite tickled at the prospect of you ruing the day of your birth in the quite-near future, when I ever-so-carefully fold your body into the shape of an origami swan. Cheerio!"

I just mean that that particular aesthetic is nothing that I'd ever aspire to (or even be okay with) looking like.
Oh, I didn't think you were! Just musing. I don't aspire to it either (who here does?) but I think tall chubby women who give off the "I Could Fuck Your Shit" look better than small chubby women who look like the Short Fat Henchmen in some cartoon.

Not trying to back Taylor up, but honestly it's not fun to be bullied. And its not OK. It probably does change things as you get older. I
But Taylor is known to be a big bully too.
These are totally compatible and it actually makes a lot of sense. When you talk to bullies, they tend to see themselves as the victims fighting back, not as aggressors without a cause (although I don't make any claims to know what your reasoning is, FT:lol:). Normally people interpret neutral social signals (someone making accidental eye contact) as neutral ("maybe she likes my makeup, or is looking at something behind me"), but bullies tend to interpret neutral signals as hostile, and react accordingly ("she's giving me the stinkeye because she's been talking shit, I'm gonna start a rumor that'll make everyone hate her because she deserves it").

When you're the one writing the songs, you're never the bad guy...:whistling:

Reactions: 2 users
She's gained so much weight that there are rumours she's had a boob job...I almost feel bad for her:twisted:
Super reliable source #1
Another very reliable source

I'm feeling such a weird mix of sadness because she's always been one of my favorite skinny celebrities for thinspo,

But.. I've also heard a lot of stories about her being an awful person. A pretty good amount for it to seem pretty credible by now, so im also enjoying this:twisted:

Also, why the hell is everyone jumping straight to boob job? Do they not see her thighs? Or her stomach??
I'd guess she's pregnant first. (Although, pretty sure it's just extra weight).
cyvYTPY.jpg

Body, hair, face, outfits: everything looks like shit and I can't believe she doesn't know it. I'm so tired of her and kind of hope she keeps gaining TBH :yawn:

Reactions: 1 user
Why are people upset she's gaining? She finally got rid of her one redeemable quality - which is great, because now I can hate every inch (and counting) of her.

Reactions: 5 users
I think it's the pinched nose/small eyes/super arched brows combined with her curly hair. When she first came out on the scene, I thought she was one of the most facially unattractive singers out there. Now that she has gained weight, that facial unattractiveness has returned.

Actually I think the weight gain makes her look less rat-like. She reminds me of that female mouse from the Disney cartoon The Rescue Rangers:
gad5.jpg

This is cruel of me, but I would be secretly pleased if her weight gain was due to all of the media scrutiny. She seems like a very calculating person, and I selfishly like the idea of a really controlled person like her absolutely losing it and getting massive.

I put some leggings on yesterday to go running in because I couldn't find my running shorts, and thought I looked vile. But looking at this thread now.. at least I didn't look that bad. :p She's wearing very unflattering clothing considering her weight gain.

These photos in particular haunt me on a particular level because this is what we - tall girls with this general shape - look like when we let ourselves go. I want to grab her and shake her and give her some cocaine or something. It doesn't take much work to get out of this, which is the worst part - you literally only need to lose 10 or 20 pounds to look decent at this point, but she just...chooses not to?

Reactions: 1 users
These photos in particular haunt me on a particular level because this is what we - tall girls with this general shape - look like when we let ourselves go. I want to grab her and shake her and give her some cocaine or something. It doesn't take much work to get out of this, which is the worst part - you literally only need to lose 10 or 20 pounds to look decent at this point, but she just...chooses not to?
Yeah, I don't get it. Fair enough if she doesn't want to look super skinny, but at least lose the belly? Why would she want that?