Good totes?

Bumping this thread - looking for a work tote for storage of basically my whole life in one bag :p Right now I have a Rebecca Minkoff bowery tote and its just not spacious enough for everything I carry + the bulky laptop my work supplied me with. I prefer one with a shoulder strap for easier travel. I was actually admiring this envelope tote I found at urban outfitters:

lvPcALV.png

but i'm not sure how vegan leather holds up.

Reactions: 1 user
Bumping this thread - looking for a work tote for storage of basically my whole life in one bag :p Right now I have a Rebecca Minkoff bowery tote and its just not spacious enough for everything I carry + the bulky laptop my work supplied me with. I prefer one with a shoulder strap for easier travel. I was actually admiring this envelope tote I found at urban outfitters:

lvPcALV.png

I have a black vegan leather bucket bag from Urban Outfitters and I find it holds up really well. Their bags are good quality for the price

lvPcALV.png

The bottom sagging down would bother me quite a bit I think. I like the bottom to have some stiffness to it, at the very least. You can see in that second photo that it looks flimsy/saggy at the bottom. You could probably fix that with some type of insert but I personally wouldn't go to the trouble to purchase or make a base shaper.

But it just depends on what you're looking for I guess.

I have a black vegan leather bucket bag from Urban Outfitters and I find it holds up really well. Their bags are good quality for the price
Thanks for your input! I think I will order it.. Its not horribly expensive so if I don't like it ah well
The bottom sagging down would bother me quite a bit I think. I like the bottom to have some stiffness to it, at the very least. You can see in that second photo that it looks flimsy/saggy at the bottom. You could probably fix that with some type of insert but I personally wouldn't go to the trouble to purchase or make a base shaper.

But it just depends on what you're looking for I guess.
Yes, and I can see it sagging with the amount of shit I carry around. I think Im still going to try it out. Still looking for the perfect tote though.. This will do for now

Thanks for your input! I think I will order it.. Its not horribly expensive so if I don't like it ah well

Yes, and I can see it sagging with the amount of shit I carry around. I think Im still going to try it out. Still looking for the perfect tote though.. This will do for now
If there's a UO store near you, you can return the bag there after ordering online. I ordered a white vegan leather bag from there but didn't like it (different brand/line than my old one and yours) and returned it easily in store the day after it came.

If there's a UO store near you, you can return the bag there after ordering online. I ordered a white vegan leather bag from there but didn't like it (different brand/line than my old one and yours) and returned it easily in store the day after it came.
Yes!! Very close. Thank you!

omg, that Cèline bag :luv::luv::luv: Those bags are my dream bags for sure. I think my husband would disown me if I ever bought a purse that expensive.
My best friend just got this prada tote
G1wzGL8.png

and I was in awe on how perfect it was.
it is wonderful. seems above time, it would have suited Audrey Hepburn as well it goes together with everything nowadays.