Amber Heard

I may be wrong but this was a case of police being called for physical violence, so it is likely relevant in this specific scenario. I think they also couldn't find any evidence of a violent altercation eg. broken furniture or anything of the sort, despite that being the report? Just so much suspiciousness with both parties.

I tend to agree with you on that point. In a court of law; the abuse, has to be proven and/or verified by other parties etc I'm assuming.
If there was abuse....I think it's dim of her to not have amassed more solid evidence, especially when she's using it to support her divorce proceedings.
She has only been married to him a year....so. In the context of a married life. I don't think that's very long.

I'm at odds though too because when shit hits the fan, I'm not sure the victim is in the frame of mind to be recording the altercation or etc.
Men can throw women around without breaking stuff. So I dunno, personally, I'm not in either camp.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm at odds though too because when shit hits the fan, I'm not sure the victim is in the frame of mind to be recording the altercation or etc.
Men can throw women around without breaking stuff. So I dunno, personally, I'm not in either camp.
It's just especially strange since Amber did seem to have the forethought to document her bruises - but there are inconsistencies with both parties so who even knows. This really isn't a typical domestic violence case, so I don't think personal anecdotal experience (although relevant) apply to these two. Only time will tell...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Today from Daily Mail

Her legs look kind of decent to me - may just be the angle of the photo though or the fact she's mid-walking

Edit: for her they look decent as I don't remember her ever being slim

She has reportedly lost 20 pounds since splitting from Depp. I doubt it's quite that much, but she's definitely thinner.

She has reportedly lost 20 pounds since splitting from Depp. I doubt it's quite that much, but she's definitely thinner.
20 lbs is the magic number. Next up: Amber Heard is 95 lbs (also a magic number) and starving to death post-split. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6 users
20 lbs is the magic number. Next up: Amber Heard is 95 lbs (also a magic number) and starving to death post-split. :rolleyes:

One of the comments on Celebitchy (I sometimes hate-read it) was that the '20lbs' weight loss clearly proved she had been abused because why else would she have lost so much weight.

Honestly, the comments on that site are so dumb at times.

Oh my god, I'd actually put money on this happening.

The only reason it hasn't yet is because Jennifer Aniston had a big lunch last week so the tabloids all got to dust off their 'Jen pregnant at 47' headlines and retire early for the day..

Reactions: 1 users
I believe her. I was in an abusive relationship, cut it immediately when abuse started, but red flags were there. And they looked a hell like those in the video... the meanness, the drinking, the drugs, slamming things. There are healthy signs of arguement and unhealthy. I don't see how she is 'egging him on' as some said, all I see is a meek, soft language and angry responses. Victims of relationship abuse won't always be stupid, or quiet, or afraid to record the situation. It may terrify you and make you horribly sad, but you may retain that last bit of intelligence that will tell you to record it... Just in case. And yes, despite bad things, it is easy to stay. Easy to think that he is having a bad day, that he will change, easy to become frustrated and resentful and so damn tired and sad, and yet want to smile at the photos and pretend that all is fine, because damn it, as long as you pretend your relationship is all sunshine and rainbows, it will be. My ex was very intelligent (a lawyer now, ironically), charming, sweet when it suited him.
So what if she realised the video will help her in court. Doesn't change what happened in it.
Sorry if it's too much info

Reactions: 8 users
all I see is a meek, soft language and angry responses

:eyeroll: Because she knows it's being recorded!!

Doesn't change what happened in it.

What happened in it? He's obviously pissed about something, probably whatever she is apologizing for, but there's no "abuse".

And now she claims she didn't release the video. :orly: Then who did?

Reactions: 5 users
:eyeroll: Because she knows it's being recorded!!

What happened in it? He's obviously pissed about something, probably whatever she is apologizing for, but there's no "abuse".

And now she claims she didn't release the video. :orly: Then who did?
No abuse per se, but signs of it, yes. She could have been a raging bitch before the recording, we'll never know, but slamming and kicking things as a reaction to problems is never acceptable. At best they're both toxic, doesn't mean that his behaviour fine. I really don't know how you can excuse it; if I behave horribly when drunk to my boyfriend, what does it matter that he was mean, or I was wasted, or he recorded it and I didn't know. All it means is that I am capable of it and more. Life together is full of challenges and shitty times; if your response is violence, even to objects, then that's not a good sign.

Reactions: 7 users
Why didn't she go to her dispositions and/or use videos or others like it as evidence to quickly end this abuse?! Perhaps because it wouldn't stand up against professional scrutiny (edited/illegal to film someone without permission)? Because he isn't abusing her in the video? Because this isn't good behavior but it isn't wildly out of the ordinary for someone who's mother just died/divorcing spouse/has spouse that would secretly record them?

If she were elaborating on a bad relationship to capitalize on an 'abusive' one, her best shot would be to 1.) defame him, 2.) make it a popularity contest, and 3.) keep what would be evidence or testimony far the fuck away from lawyers, police, and professionals who are familiar with abuse cases and into the faces of every pleb and SJW through social media and tabloids. SJWs will be thusly 'triggered' by her experience, their abuse was real so Amber's must be as well. Feminists will be guilted into believing her because, "every women has the right to be believed," and 'women should support other women [no matter the evidence or lack thereof, we are all part of a collectivist, vagina hive and aren't individuals].' Laws are laws. Innocent until proven guilty. To prove someone is guilty, you go to your depositions and testify to keep that wifebeater off the streets! Not try every which way to settle out of court for cash.

Reactions: 10 users
Whatever is released into the public is really just to win in the court of "public opinion" and a part of lawering up tactics. Even though our faith in judges is not at an all time high in the US, a judge would, in theory, look at a good amount of admitted substantive (or insert some sort of legal term here) evidence.

Slamming things and yelling seems to be how everyone I know comes home from work honestly. And red wine...really. That sounds about right (queue sarcasm), man gets tipsy on red wine and starts slamming things. All this video proves is JD has more feminine characteristics than wearing black eyeliner....

Reactions: 3 users
No abuse per se, but signs of it, yes. She could have been a raging bitch before the recording, we'll never know, but slamming and kicking things as a reaction to problems is never acceptable. At best they're both toxic, doesn't mean that his behaviour fine. I really don't know how you can excuse it; if I behave horribly when drunk to my boyfriend, what does it matter that he was mean, or I was wasted, or he recorded it and I didn't know. All it means is that I am capable of it and more. Life together is full of challenges and shitty times; if your response is violence, even to objects, then that's not a good sign.

If you have not slammed a door or cabinet during the heat of a relationship fight, you're way cooler headed than most people I know. I agree w/ you it's not perfect behavior but I don't agree it's a "sign" of something worse.

Reactions: 9 users
Why didn't she go to her dispositions and/or use videos or others like it as evidence to quickly end this abuse?! Perhaps because it wouldn't stand up against professional scrutiny (edited/illegal to film someone without permission)? Because he isn't abusing her in the video? Because this isn't good behavior but it isn't wildly out of the ordinary for someone who's mother just died/divorcing spouse/has spouse that would secretly record them?

If she were elaborating on a bad relationship to capitalize on an 'abusive' one, her best shot would be to 1.) defame him, 2.) make it a popularity contest, and 3.) keep what would be evidence or testimony far the fuck away from lawyers, police, and professionals who are familiar with abuse cases and into the faces of every pleb and SJW through social media and tabloids. SJWs will be thusly 'triggered' by her experience, their abuse was real so Amber's must be as well. Feminists will be guilted into believing her because, "every women has the right to be believed," and 'women should support other women [no matter the evidence or lack thereof, we are all part of a collectivist, vagina hive and aren't individuals].' Laws are laws. Innocent until proven guilty. To prove someone is guilty, you go to your depositions and testify to keep that wifebeater off the streets! Not try every which way to settle out of court for cash.
Updated story.

I, of all people, fully know, understand, and love that this website is all about gossip and drama, but I'm seriously in awe at some people's responses on this site.

Reactions: 3 users