Angelina Jolie

I have to respectfully say that I don't like these photos. For me, the appeal and mistique of a ballerina concerns their sinewy muscles. An oxymoron of strength and dystrophy. Angie is thin, almost frail, but doesn't exhibit these qualities to me.

I beg to differ ! :tsk::D

tumblr_nxpo25YzMf1qitp1yo1_540.gif

:lol:

edit; from Dlisted, they love her there as much as I do :spitlaugh:

Reactions: 1 user
I know it was a couple of months ago, but she looked SO tiny during her BBC Refugee Crisis speech back in May. I love that she's always so consistent. :luv:
AP_603529342208-crop-674x462.jpg

343DF30000000578-3594890-image-m-117_1463495046315.jpg

hitportal-jolie-2.jpg

angelina-jolie-terlihat-kurus.jpg

She's the kind of sexy I want to be. She's badass, hardworking, classy, talented, accomplished, and sexy AF. Her and Brad are such a hot couple.

Okay, I'm done fangirl-ing, but SHE'S goals. Not Kim K. or other similar celebrity doinks.

m2Cd5ag.jpg

One of those people who look equally beautiful with a fuller face. :luv:

And can you believe they were going to make a Cleopatra film with her in the starring role? I would have loved to see that, a skinny Cleopatra...
baYwccP.jpg

SHqZ2ln.jpg

m2Cd5ag.jpg

One of those people who look equally beautiful with a fuller face. :luv:

And can you believe they were going to make a Cleopatra film with her in the starring role? I would have loved to see that, a skinny Cleopatra...
baYwccP.jpg

SHqZ2ln.jpg
Imagine all the fatties who claim that "curvier figures were way more beautiful back in the olden days!!!1!1" getting offended by this:lol:

I know it was a couple of months ago, but she looked SO tiny during her BBC Refugee Crisis speech back in May. I love that she's always so consistent. :luv:
AP_603529342208-crop-674x462.jpg

343DF30000000578-3594890-image-m-117_1463495046315.jpg

hitportal-jolie-2.jpg

angelina-jolie-terlihat-kurus.jpg

I think she looks much younger with a fuller face, but those ankles!!! Those tiny angular ankles are to die for! :luv:

Bugs are delicious :) You can buy cricket flour on amazon if anyone wants a good source of protein in their carbs!

Also I think she may look so old because she's had a pretty hard couple of years. Double mastectomy and considered getting oophorectomy a couple of years ago. That's a lot of fear and surgery. Also she does so much. I think she's aging as classy and amazing as one can.

Reactions: 2 users
@MCgirl you have a good point. It's crazy that so many people think, "Ah! Ick! Bugs! CANNOT EAT!!!" yet eat mystery-foods daily, such as candy bars that basically contain sludge - that is, PGPR (if you haven't heard if it, just read these first two paragraphs. EW.). You're making me reconsider my stance on bug-eating; maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

@Kit How do you use cricket flour? I feel like I'd be okay with powdered bugs, so long as there weren't any legs or antennae haha. And on a more on-topic note - yeah, I would definitely bet that her looking old is more due to her surgery and whatnot. Angelina's always been pretty thin, so I don't think that all of a sudden it would leave some sort of a "mark" on her. Exhaustion aside, she always looks so beautiful. :luv: