Alexa Chung

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tiny legs:luv:

Reactions: 1 users
Searching Google for pictures of Alexa Chung in a bikini/showing her stomach just saved my day. It seems like she always has quite the bloated stomach and dresses in a way to hide that area and bring more focus to her skinny legs, arms, etc. Has there ever been a discussion about that in this forum?
(I suffer from inexplicable bloating since a few months, I hope my doctor soon finds the reason why.)

Searching Google for pictures of Alexa Chung in a bikini/showing her stomach just saved my day. It seems like she always has quite the bloated stomach and dresses in a way to hide that area and bring more focus to her skinny legs, arms, etc. Has there ever been a discussion about that in this forum?
(I suffer from inexplicable bloating since a few months, I hope my doctor soon finds the reason why.)
She's apple shaped and she knows how to dress for her body shape

Reactions: 1 user
I think her body is perfection but for some reason I just can't get on board with her. :cautious:

Respect for the consistency though and her before photos are the best reverse-spo

Reactions: 2 users
This is from her Instagram. Is it just me or has she gained a bit?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 173
Her stomach looks bloated. Can't really tell since her stomach area is her problem area. Also she does have a tendency to look kinda soft sometimes, I suspect it's because she strikes me as someone that doesn't workout.

She still has xlyo showing, so doubt she's gained real weight other than bloat.
Everytime she looks like she might have gained a bit, she quickly comes out with another picture suggesting otherwise. I think Alexa is a life-long skinny

I just recently watched this British Vogue series by her. I thought I´d share it with you:

I love her body and I quite like her hair, but definitely not for an everyday hairstyle. I don't like her style because it lacks originality. It's complete emulation of previous fashion icons, especially Jane Birkin, right down to the hair. Aside from that, I like her because she's very thin but her voice is raspier, which is unexpected and she seems to be a nice person

Her stomach looks bloated. Can't really tell since her stomach area is her problem area. Also she does have a tendency to look kinda soft sometimes, I suspect it's because she strikes me as someone that doesn't workout.

Alexa is one of my favorite thinspos because we have similar problem areas... and similar problems i guess. I don't work out often, and my stomach area is my nightmare :cry: