Sasha Pivovarova

I had a dream about her the other night. I saw her on the street and asked for a photo with her (fan-girling even in my dreams), when she stood up I noticed she was shorter and bigger than me and had to keep standing on her tip toes to look my height. Totally irrelevant and uninteresting but I'm in a sharing mood haha. Any dream interpreters out there care to tell me what this says about me?

That your deepest desire is to be taller and skinnier than Sasha? :p

I had a dream about her the other night. I saw her on the street and asked for a photo with her (fan-girling even in my dreams), when she stood up I noticed she was shorter and bigger than me and had to keep standing on her tip toes to look my height. Totally irrelevant and uninteresting but I'm in a sharing mood haha. Any dream interpreters out there care to tell me what this says about me?
That you can or will soon reach your ideal?

Anyway, Sasha's supposedly 5' 8.5 so who knows... maybe you'll have a deja vu moment in the near future. :lol: I mean, recently girls on the forum have randomly met Vlada and Anabela, it's time for "I saw Sasha on the street..."

That you can or will soon reach your ideal?

Anyway, Sasha's supposedly 5' 8.5 so who knows... maybe you'll have a deja vu moment in the near future. :lol: I mean, recently girls on the forum have randomly met Vlada and Anabela, it's time for "I saw Sasha on the street..."

Actually, she is 1m72/73 (about 5"7 I think?), basing on an old documentary in French (les Filles en Vogues, with Natasha, Freja, Constance... Loved it! :luv:)

Actually, she is 1m72/73 (about 5"7 I think?), basing on an old documentary in French (les Filles en Vogues, with Natasha, Freja, Constance... Loved it! :luv:)

Yes, from that documentary it said that she is 1.73, which is 5'8.

enhanced-buzz-29192-1367271219-10.jpg

Do anyone know the name of her rabbit-toy? (I didnt mean a dildo!) :lol:

Hmmm, I don't remember if she gave her a name or just calls her rabbit in russian but she mentioned in "Les filles en vogue" that she wants to make a cartoon with her someday!

I'm so happy to see her back into fashion industry after having a baby! And with that body!