Kendall Jenner

kylie-jenner-butt-implants.jpg

kylie-jenner-breast-implants-transformation.jpg

Kylie-Jenner-Plastic-Surgery-PP.jpg

"I had nothing done"
"its all just a part of puberty guys"

Reactions: 1 user
I'm obviously not a fan of Kendall Jenner, but I really do think Obama's joke was an incredibly cheap and overdone shot. And I felt bad for her, what else can she do but smile and probably literally die on the inside??

Reactions: 1 user
Now, Kylie has decided it’s time to give dieting a try. Just one problem. Jenner lasted only a few hours on her chosen juice cleanse diet before succumbing to a craving for sushi, noted New York Magazine.

Heading to Snapchat to share her experience, Kylie revealed that she gulped down three juices. and at that point, even though she tried to stay strong, it was time for a change.
from: http://www.inquisitr.com/3051098/ky...s-blac-chyna-amid-farrah-abraham-racist-slam/
She's a Kim in the making

I'm obviously not a fan of Kendall Jenner, but I really do think Obama's joke was an incredibly cheap and overdone shot. And I felt bad for her, what else can she do but smile and probably literally die on the inside??

:seeya:

Reactions: 2 users
True, but then again, she doesn't belong anywhere near the world of politics and having that family in the vicinity of a political event cheapens the entire thing.

And as if Obama cares if he insulted a poor little rich girl who embodies the problems with the current political climate of oligarchic capitalism and entitlement (In my own opinion, I know some people obvs won't agree with that political statement).

Reactions: 3 users