Taylor Swift

tumblr_o5n1zsGqI51qf5rvvo1_500.png

This is still 10x better than anything Kendall or Bella Hadid has ever done.

I feel like her platinum hair would look so much better if they were longer and without bangs...so much money and such a tragic everything. Clothes and hair.

Reactions: 1 users
She's such an example of when clothes wear her, not the other way around. Everything looks like a costume.

(Pointed out courtesy of the blog I got this image from): "omg so fierce New York fashion magazine intern" costume!

Taylro-Swift-GOOTS-Street-Style-Isabel-Marant-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpg

"Urban Outfitters shopper who probably has a tattoo of a fucking windchime or something" costume!

gallery-1461076105-ag-taylor-swift-coachella-160419.jpg

"Owns at least five tiny potted succulents and has a Live. Laugh. Love painting somewhere in her all-white apartment" costume!

taylor-swift-0712-616x440.jpg

I had a long day at work I'm so full of misdirected hate.

Reactions: 1 user
The prettiest ..or just most decent picture I EVER saw of Taylor was hair somewhat pulled BACK & NOT mop like and a completely NAKED face. She looked amazingly fresh & clean & natural*. She needs to detox her look..stat. It's terrible on top of terrible.

*to the point where I wonder if it WAS even her..but I guess it is b/c I found it. I see this pic and think, here is a basically pretty girl that could look really elegant and classic with a bit of mystery plus has the tall frame to pull of many looks. But nope, she and her stylists are completely incompetent. Link to more "natural Taylor" if you can stomach her from multiple angles...gulp

Country-singing-sensation-Taylor-Swift-goes-make-up-free-as-she-boards-a-flight-at-Los-Angeles-International-Airport-1-400x300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users