http://aplus.com/a/dressed-like-gigi-hadid-kendall-jenner-to-prove-fashion-point?
Hilarious article..didn't really prove your point when 2/3 of your subjects aren't skinny did you?

Some choice quotes re Gigi and Kendull
"teeny-tiny with the face of an angel"
"Turns out in order to be considered breezy and effortless, you also have to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population."

Are Gigi and Kendall considered to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population? God help us

From "article" (blog post?) :

Furthermore, had I enlisted the the help of a plus-sized woman to model these looks, the difference would be even more stark.

:wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
I really don't understand tbh why gigi is considered a style icon. She's always wearing workout gear or ordinary outfits.

gigi-hadid-addidas-sweatpants-600x900.jpg

f73183f00cfc1b92d82bbee9eb896339.jpg

I always find these articles to be a bit pointless. Gigi and Kendall (like every other celeb) have a personal stylist who knows their bodies and knows how to make them look good, those girls should try to dress with their shape in mind instead of trying to emulate Kendall and Gigi. It's not like either of them look good in anything they wear too, just look at how terrible they often look during FW when they can't choose what's more fitting for them/hiding problem areas. I do agree with her on this one though: Anything can look cool and effortless when you're thin, that's just the way it is. I can't think of any streetstyle/fashion icon who's bigger than a size 2, there must be a reason...

Agree. The title of the article should be: "Confirmed - Gigi Hadid has terrible fashion sense, but if you're a fatty, nothing is going to look good on you...except maybe a muumuu".

You know you look shit when Gigi is more tolerable-looking in a photo than you...

I feel like Taylor is desperate to expand her 'squad'. She was saying she was bullied back in school so I have a feeling that she's trying to show everyone she's powerful and has so many celebs on her side. Idk, I just don't like her and find her pretentious and annoying.

I feel like Taylor is desperate to expand her 'squad'. She was saying she was bullied back in school so I have a feeling that she's trying to show everyone she's powerful and has so many celebs on her side. Idk, I just don't like her and find her pretentious and annoying.
Yes this is so spot on, I think she doesn't realise that you can only be close to so many people and that she just looks super desperate. We all know she's not besties with every Victoria's Secret model, pop singer and sports person!!!

Yes this is so spot on, I think she doesn't realise that you can only be close to so many people and that she just looks super desperate. We all know she's not besties with every Victoria's Secret model, pop singer and sports person!!!

Yep 100%. It's so fake how she and the others just burn through friends. Taylor and Karlie were obsessed with each other and now not at all - well, at least judging by photos, who knows what goes on in private. Even Kendall and Cara seem to be distant after being everywhere together. It's all about who is the most relevant, Kendall trading in Cara for Gigi due to Gigi's rising star and Cara stepping down the ladder. Honestly it even feels like Gigi is starting to eclipse Kendall and spending less time with her (again, judging just by photos, save the ones at MTV movie awards). ACTUALLY...I swear Gigi and Bella, her own sister, were not really seen in photos together as much as they are now that Bella is on the up and up!! But I think Gigi's focus is pretty much all Zayn now.

Yep 100%. It's so fake how she and the others just burn through friends. Taylor and Karlie were obsessed with each other and now not at all - well, at least judging by photos, who knows what goes on in private. Even Kendall and Cara seem to be distant after being everywhere together. It's all about who is the most relevant, Kendall trading in Cara for Gigi due to Gigi's rising star and Cara stepping down the ladder. Honestly it even feels like Gigi is starting to eclipse Kendall and spending less time with her (again, judging just by photos, save the ones at MTV movie awards). ACTUALLY...I swear Gigi and Bella, her own sister, were not really seen in photos together as much as they are now that Bella is on the up and up!! But I think Gigi's focus is pretty much all Zayn now.
Yeah I feel like everything the "it" celebs do is for publicity. Every single thing...