Emma Roberts

That's funny I was just thinking that while watching the show. It's obviously not an Emmy nominee show, but I do think she plays the role well. I'd like to see her in a more challenging/raw role that doesn't revolve around looks and eye rolls @oizys

Reactions: 1 user
On a more serious note, she had bruising too. I doubt it's her beating him up, but rather them both being really toxic in their relationship. I would put it on the regular party things like drinking and drugs. I don't like it, but I also don't think it's one sided. It seems like it's more of a takes two to tango sort of deal.
I think so too. Nobody really knows what's going on in their relationship and I doubt it's one sided, apparently they had a huge argument that escalated and they both started hitting each other. Doesn't seem like a healthy relationship, but for some reason I really like them together.

What does everyone think of her (body) on Scream Queens? I never really noticed her before, aside from when I was young and she was on unfabulous/other kid movies, so when I saw her on the show I noticed she was relatively skinny (not to mention she talks about how skinny she is all the time on the show and only eats cotton balls lol) so I googled but didn't find too many current photos? I wonder if she's lost weight for the show
80a31793301ab25074d0c231d6ed57b0.jpg

rs_634x1024-150918072845-1024.Scream-Queens-JR7-91815.jpg

Legs look pretty skinny

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
What does everyone think of her (body) on Scream Queens? I never really noticed her before, aside from when I was young and she was on unfabulous/other kid movies, so when I saw her on the show I noticed she was relatively skinny (not to mention she talks about how skinny she is all the time on the show and only eats cotton balls lol) so I googled but didn't find too many current photos? I wonder if she's lost weight for the show
80a31793301ab25074d0c231d6ed57b0.jpg

rs_634x1024-150918072845-1024.Scream-Queens-JR7-91815.jpg

Legs look pretty skinny
Not a thinspo but she looks good for a teen actress.

Not super skinny but I think she looks good at the moment, and her body suits her role and outfits on scream queens.

I think she's as thin as she could get without starting to take major flack from the media about 'needing to eat a burger'.

Reactions: 7 users