Taylor Swift

Because if you bitch out America's 5'6" 130-lb sweethearts, you're going to have a thousand frumpy tumblrinas on your ass whining because you broke their dreams. They need to believe everyone (including them) can be a model.

Maybe if you play nice with the fat popular girls, it earns you instagram followers and brownie points? ugh idk how that shit works
You probably have the weight right, but Swift is actually 5'10". She's pretty tall, and that considered I think at her absolute lowest she was probably in the 120's.

Reactions: 1 users
You probably have the weight right, but Swift is actually 5'10". She's pretty tall, and that considered I think at her absolute lowest she was probably in the 120's.

Oh I know! I was referring to like...every other average-height-average-weight celebrity that's untouchable.

This bitch drives me nuts. From walking all over the VS catwalk and making models fuck up their walks totally and make awkward steps in order to get around her as she strutted around like it was her show, to her annoying songs about how much of a victim is, she is totally deluded about herself. She is NOT a model in any way, typical average, thin American whiney singer.
Good news!!! Candice announced on instagram that "their angel prayers have been answered" and RiRi, Abel and Selena will be performing this year. No hint of Taylor. So much subtle shade. I'm starting to like Candice again even tho I just follow her for reverse thinspo now. :D

Reactions: 1 user
Good news!!! Candice announced on instagram that "their angel prayers have been answered" and RiRi, Abel and Selena will be performing this year. No hint of Taylor. So much subtle shade. I'm starting to like Candice again even tho I just follow her for reverse thinspo now. :D
Okay but Selena..

I still can't name a song of this girl or even recognize her music, but since her name and face is everywhere I have to confess: she is incredible..... unsexy.

I agree, no matter how tiny her outfits are, she always comes across as a little girl playing dress up. She's the definition of bland.

I have to admit I like her for the most part, though I didn't know about the Jessica Hart ordeal. I think that was very petty of her.

I actually like her music. It's my guilty pleasure since the Beebs stopped sounding nine. But, I don't like her everywhereness. Although, props to her PR person for keeping her image afloat.

October 2015

Source: tfs
eqp0g3l.jpg