Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

kUnmxV6.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Love her body! Her face though... I'll like it in some shots, then see her with bleached eyebrows...:meh:

her face isn't my type, apparenty it's too sharp
but god her body is the biggest thinspo :bow::ijizzed:
can't stop admiring her legs

Got the point :) And at the second glance, she is standing right next to a trash can. Or maybe whoever took the photo got to have the popcorn. Whatever, she's gorgeous.

Reactions: 1 user
Just found this video about her:
She seems sweet in this interview.. I don't know, I had a different idea about her personality! Happy to realise she's sweeter than I though.

And there's something in her face that remindes me Doutzen Kroes.. Maybe her smile or her teeth. It's something that I haven't seen in any pics before.. I've seen it now for the first time in this video interview.

I like her everyday more.

She is wonderfull. But at first I didn't believe she is just a schoolgirl. Because of the sharpness I thought she is much older. Anyway love to see baltic beauties around!

How... how does this work? I'm confused.

She's currently my favourite thinspo model. Looking back at previous pages, it seems she's continously losing.
Yeah I'm baffled on how she continuously is losing weight.
My guess is she just had a handful, if any. We don't know who she was with at the movies with. I've definitely taken pics with my guy friends' food before (that I took maybe 0-2 bites of... they're super tolerant lol) and for what we know, she could be doing the same. Whoever taking the pic clearly has a sense of humor. :)

Her face certainly stands out to me more than her body does, but I can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing.
Contrary to popular vote, I actually love her face, it is sharp and captivating, and when she smiles my heart flutters a bit:luv:. I think she is beautiful, but I've heard from my friends and family that I am not a good judge of beauty, whatever that is...

Reactions: 2 users
she reminds me of magdalena, she has a face that you either love or hate but either way you worship her body

Reactions: 1 users