Nicole Richie

Source: DM October 2014
o3QmYtf.jpg

lkYTkJX.jpg

PkAY5w9.jpg

There was some talk earlier in this thread about her weighing somewhere around 90-95 lbs while being skinny-skinny but I have a hard time believing that. I'm her height and 90 lbs is my scary number: I looked positively chubby back when I weighed that much. Since she doesn't look very muscular (and tan is supposed make you look more toned) I'm guessing she's closer to 80-82 lbs in her skinniest days. I don't think she looks all that skinny in last few pics with the white skirt and cropped top though. Her waist doesn't impress me and it looks like she's hiding her thighs (they looked a bit fleshy to me one page back with the outfit where she was wearing a black see-trough skirt). But she does have lovely arms and her ankles look good.

Not really bringing anything new into this thread by saying this but it's so obvious she works hard to stay skinny and, even with the mild weight fluctuations, I find that very inspirational.

Reactions: 1 user
I like that she's gotten thin again, but I'm just not a fan of her hair right now! She looked good with her longish blonde hair.

There was some talk earlier in this thread about her weighing somewhere around 90-95 lbs while being skinny-skinny but I have a hard time believing that. I'm her height and 90 lbs is my scary number: I looked positively chubby back when I weighed that much. Since she doesn't look very muscular (and tan is supposed make you look more toned) I'm guessing she's closer to 80-82 lbs in her skinniest days. I don't think she looks all that skinny in last few pics with the white skirt and cropped top though. Her waist doesn't impress me and it looks like she's hiding her thighs (they looked a bit fleshy to me one page back with the outfit where she was wearing a black see-trough skirt). But she does have lovely arms and her ankles look good.

Not really bringing anything new into this thread by saying this but it's so obvious she works hard to stay skinny and, even with the mild weight fluctuations, I find that very inspirational.
I agree with you. I don't think at that height she's anywhere near 90-95 lbs. I remember even when MK Olsen was at her lowest weight and they kept saying around 84 lbs (when she was claimed to have anorexia). I think most people have trouble guessing weight with shorter people or they're afraid to actually say a lower number because either they don't often see lower number on the scale so it my seem unimaginable or to say it in the media. It's harder for shorter people to actually look skinny unless they go much lower.

I can't believe Nicole has gained! It seemed to me that once you've managed to get so skinny already at such a mature age, you stick to your choices(as being a skinny lady). I hope she is doing well and she will return in her path quick.

Apart from her squishy thighs, this is one ill-fitting swimsuit. She doesn't look comfortable at all. I'll always have a soft spot for Nicole and I hope she gets it together.

I can't believe Nicole has gained! It seemed to me that once you've managed to get so skinny already at such a mature age, you stick to your choices(as being a skinny lady). I hope she is doing well and she will return in her path quick.

I'm hoping it is just her biggish implants in addition to an unflatteringly cut bathing suit in an unflattering color. But the thighs don't lie.

Better times a few years ago:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I am not worried that she will drop this extra weight, it's probably 7 kilos or something like this and when she will drop 7 kilo again she is tiny again.

agreed--all of us fluctuate, some times in life are harder, some are easier than others, etc. i don't really worry about nicole "blowing up" the way i do about other celebrities...her biggest is "average" and she gets back on track quickly

Reactions: 1 users