No fucking way. From Seventeen Mag:

"The leggy model reveals that she isn't too hard on herself with her diet, saying 'I eat a lot of pizza and really unhealthy food. I definitely gain weight and I'm not naturally thin.

And she's not a fitness fanatic either as she admits: 'I'm really self-conscious if I go to trainers, so I just do stuff on my own. I go on the treadmill or do yoga and Pilates if I can."

And she also says that Gigi eats whatever she wants, which is obvious. She's got one of the worst attitudes out there. Read it all here, have no idea why I wasted my time but here we are.
Also, "Bella is famous for her curves"?:lol: Please, Bella is (barely) famous for having a famous mother, a famous sister, and a body that doesn't fit into sample sizes.

Reactions: 2 users
Her face is so photoshopped in that cover...normally it's bloated, she would only have those angles if she were thinner but nope. I do think she has an incredible face, it's just such a shame to see it go to a puffy messy waste.

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
I'm glad there is a take down on these two.

Their faces are so bland. They look lifeless and robotic. I also love going on their instagram page for reverse thinsp, their bloated faces, thinning hair and thunder thighs are my joy and appetite suppressant

Reactions: 1 users
Bella's face is kind of captivating in ways but not in a beautiful way more like "she looks so strange I can't look away " way

View attachment 9099 I'm glad there is a take down on these two.

Their faces are so bland. They look lifeless and robotic. I also love going on their instagram page for reverse thinsp, their bloated faces, thinning hair and thunder thighs are my joy and appetite suppressant

Also that tiny handbag and the tiny dog make her look more massive than she already is.

Bella's face is kind of captivating in ways but not in a beautiful way more like "she looks so strange I can't look away " way
Like a dark haired Jennifer Lawrence? Their facial (and body) resemblance is uncanny. Maybe they went to the same surgeon? :drama:

No fucking way. From Seventeen Mag:

"The leggy model reveals that she isn't too hard on herself with her diet, saying 'I eat a lot of pizza and really unhealthy food. I definitely gain weight and I'm not naturally thin.

And she's not a fitness fanatic either as she admits: 'I'm really self-conscious if I go to trainers, so I just do stuff on my own. I go on the treadmill or do yoga and Pilates if I can."

And she also says that Gigi eats whatever she wants, which is obvious. She's got one of the worst attitudes out there. Read it all here, have no idea why I wasted my time but here we are.

I can't believe she'd admit to all that... Most models say that kind of crap because people are accusing them of eating disorders. It's like, there was so need for Bella to come out and say she's basically a lazy pig. I don't think anyone is concerned that she's not eating enough!

why the hell did they decide they wanted to be models?

I'm under the impression that their mom decided.

Yolanda was pretty clear in season 4? that it was very important for Gigi to "develop like a woman" for modeling. She wouldn't let her play club volleyball, because female athletes "eat like man."

Another tale in Yolanda's book of Great Parenting.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm under the impression that their mom decided.

Yolanda was pretty clear in season 4? that it was very important for Gigi to "develop like a woman" for modeling. She wouldn't let her play club volleyball, because female athletes "eat like man."

Another tale in Yolanda's book of Great Parenting.

"Season 4"? Did they have their own tv-show or something?