Angelina Jolie

She was so gorgeous when she was younger, she still looks good now. And she knows how to dress, which is a nice change after so many American celebrities.
According to a reliable source (my friend knows her very well) she eats only raw food, which explains why she's so skinny.

She was so gorgeous when she was younger, she still looks good now. And she knows how to dress, which is a nice change after so many American celebrities.
According to a reliable source (my friend knows her very well) she eats only raw food, which explains why she's so skinny.
You know what, I believe that about her eating only raw food. She wrote a book about her humanitarian work, and in it, she says that once, she was on a plane coming home from a mission and she was so hungry that she accepted their offer of popcorn and Coke, even though she normally doesn't eat that way. The way she phrased it made me think that she normally eats very healthy. Which kind of surprises me, because you always see her kids with various forms of junk food, and usually parents feed their kids the same sh-t they eat.

I think her recent cancer scare and the stress attatched doubtlessly contributed to the recent drop in her weight. I'm not surprised about her eating raw though either, she doesn't often look bloated which is something that many yoyo diet celebrities experience. I really love her bravery as an actress and think she is a very strong and talented woman.

raw food ? and a bit of her 'old' love for drugs...

I think everything Jolie has done was more or less (PR) calculated. I don't like manipulative people and she does know well how to fool guys.

I think everything Jolie has done was more or less (PR) calculated. I don't like manipulative people and she does know well how to fool guys.

Yes, I kind of agree. There's something about her that makes me think she's not genuine.

I think she invests herself way too much (spending so much time abroad, helping countries in need) to just be PR, or else she could just donate money and not give a fuck.

And about her old drug thing...... people change sometimes ya know. I'm not saying she did, I don't know her in person but then we never know ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I think she invests herself way too much (spending so much time abroad, helping countries in need) to just be PR, or else she could just donate money and not give a fuck.

I agree that she is certainly busy investing time to make sure all her travels are well documented via photos as she is center stage in most pics. I think her 'humantarian' days can be counted on the fingers of both hands. ;)

I agree that she is certainly busy investing time to make sure all her travels are well documented via photos as she is center stage in most pics. I think her 'humantarian' days can be counted on the fingers of both hands. ;)
I think that she's most likely the real deal. At least in her books, where she chooses which photos to publish, she's not center stage. She wears very plain clothes on all her trips, and virtually no makeup, and puts her hair up like a normal person would. Also, unlike most celebrities who do charity work for the PR, she goes to places where her own life is at risk. And she spends a lot of her time on her charity work. Finally, I don't think the UN would name her to an official UN position if she were just doing PR charity.

I actually admire Angelina Jolie a lot. I think she's always done what she wants to do, not what others tell her to do or what's good for her image. When she was younger, she did provocative wild-child stuff, but now I think she's really grown up and is trying to focus on worthwhile and meaningful work that is helpful to others.

Reactions: 1 users
world's former most beautiful woman recently

article-2477761-190315C500000578-43_634x814.jpg

There is nothing right with this pic. Those boobs. The clothes. :help:

I don't think it matters wether she does humanitarian work for PR or whatever. At the end of the day, everything we do is for ourselves. The thing is, she does it. She uses her money for something bigger, and creates awareness.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone see the movie she directed, ''In the land of blood and honey''?

I'm very interested in the opinions of intelligent, educated people (all girls on the forums, as opposed to all other oppinions I have read on the internet) who are not not from the former Yugoslavia and are therefore objective.

Although, @analinne and @Andrea, I'd love to hear what you think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
world's former most beautiful woman recently

article-2477761-190315C500000578-43_634x814.jpg

There is nothing right with this pic. Those boobs. The clothes. :help:

I know this is probably an inappropriate thing to say, considering she had surgery for health reasons and not out of vanity, but why didn't she choose implants in a size that actually fits her frame after her mastectomy? :run:

I know this is probably an inappropriate thing to say, considering she had surgery for health reasons and not out of vanity, but why didn't she choose implants in a size that actually fits her frame after her mastectomy? :run:

Could they still be "settling"? I know after plastic surgery, it takes time for your face to stop swelling and settle into what it's supposed to look like. Could that be an issue here or has enough time elapsed that what we see is what we get?

Did anyone see the movie she directed, ''In the land of blood and honey''?

I'm very interested in the opinions of intelligent, educated people (all girls on the forums, as opposed to all other oppinions I have read on the internet) who are not not from the former Yugoslavia and are therefore objective.

Although, @analinne and @Andrea, I'd love to hear what you think. :)

I honestly haven't seen that film, but I saw my friends cry after :wtf:
Is it worth seeing? Btw thx for mentioning :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly haven't seen that film, but I saw my friends cry after :wtf:
Is it worth seeing? Btw thx for mentioning :kiss:

I haven't seen it either, but there's been such a fuss about it in Serbia - the people who watched it here definitely didn't cry after, they were pissed off. I have read the synopsis and there's definitely a strong tendency towards representing Serbians as the one-dimensional, psychopathic, black-and-white bad guys. I'm not denying Serbian war crimes, Srebrenica especially, but I think both Serbians and Bosniaks know that things are not black and white, there have been atrocities on both sides.

Long story short for everyone who's not from ex-Yugoslavia - my entire nation absolutely loathes Angelina now.

I agree 100%!
I cannot, cannot understand why she didn't use the surgery as an opportunity to make her breasts smaller and more proportional. My breasts are about the same size as hers, and I would NEVER want to keep them that big if I had a choice! The only reason I can think of is if her husband insisted that she keep them the same or bigger. Some men have a thing for big breasts.

I feel like her new breasts are even bigger than before, though. They really spoil her figure. And her nipples are constantly showing, probably because they're being pushed forward by the implants. :wtf::(