@Kit can I join?
I always thought it was about weed...like when you're blazed af and you can't feel your face haha
No definitely cocaine. If it was about weed it would be more to the tune of because I got high haha

Reactions: 1 user
2CDBEBDE00000578-3252045-image-a-19_1443444426320.jpg

I'm sorry, did she just say she's fitting into the sample sizes?
How delusional can you get.

They are so fucking avearage. You could pick any random girl at any random street and she would probably have the same body as a Hadid.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but does anyone else think that Gigi's legs have a really strange shape? Obviously the problem is worsened by all the muscle fat on them but her and her sister have a strange shape, skinny or not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 178
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but does anyone else think that Gigi's legs have a really strange shape? Obviously the problem is worsened by all the muscle fat on them but her and her sister have a strange shape, skinny or not
At my absolute worst many years ago my thighs looked like hers, and I wasn't "a model fitting into sample sizes". Guess I missed a good opportunity career!

yes, "the carrot leg"

"let's put Gigi or Kendall on the show for publicity... lol it's all pure entertainment, more money and seeing them there between all the real models!" - How I imagine the talking might be between those involved in them being on their shows