Ariana Grande

Agree with @francoiseEllyn. It's not that she's dumb, it's that she's disrespectful, entitled AND dumb.

Being high post-wisdom teeth removal and showering the nurse with love? Not disrespectful in the least. Cute, silly, a little dumb. Ruining someone else's livelihood with your drool? Saying you hope your fans die? There's no word for how cruel that is.

And this is not an attack on you whatsoever, because I don't think the things you describe are on her level of rudeness, but I don't buy the "I do it and I'm not a celebrity!" argument. Disrespect is disrespect no matter how well-known you are.

I also don't buy "we're just young and silly!" unless you're actually young. At 14, sure, maybe. At 20, 22 years old, you're old enough to know better. I'm done excusing childish behavior in those who aren't children anymore.

No offense taken. I totally get where you're coming from, but I just think of all the childhood celebs that are douchey/act out in their early twenties and actually turn out okay in the long run (literally everyone from every situation like Drew Barrymore to Brittany Spears and possibly Justin Beiber- jury is still out, but he's recently been better.)

I just think celebs must have such a different mindset than someone who isn't famous so I guess I try to excuse that behavior because I don't want to judge someone whose mindset I can't even get into. Like I do kinda think there is weight to the argument when someone is a professional at 14, you don't get to go through the stupid shit and get the consequences at that age so you don't even realize there are consequences for stupid shit until you're 20 and do something stupid.

Also, the doughnut guy is doing well so don't worry about his livelihood. He apparently got a whoooole bunch of business after the fact. I think that's another reason I don't feel too much either way. He ended up better off than where he was before.

Sorry for getting tangential about this. If you wanna know how I feel about her skinniness I think she could try harder.

I don't know shit about her but why does she squint so much? Does she have problems in her eyes or something?
I was literally just about to post this! Like in that musical impressions video (which, okay, her Celine Dion was spot on... as much as I hate to say it). She just looks so weird. Like, honey, do you need glasses or some shit? Christ.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think you can ever blame blatant disrespectful behavior on age or being in the spotlight.

I had a sometimes shitty high school life and went through puberty and had parents divorcing and dead grandparents etc. We all do. Did I lick a donut? Fucking never. Would I have done it if I was a multi-millionaire? Nope. Most of us here probably had it harder than a Nickelodeon/Pop star. Its never excusable to disrespect your fans, because they got you to where you are and they get you to the top of the charts. Yeah, people make mistakes but the whole "I was young and in the spotlight" is a cop out. Get your shit together.

I can appreciate a diva when I see one, being assertive in your wants and aspirations as a woman is extremely admirable and it is nice to see women have that power. But being a diva doesn't give you free reign to do everything you please - its not a get out of jail free card.

Reactions: 8 users
I don't think you can ever blame blatant disrespectful behavior on age or being in the spotlight.

I had a sometimes shitty high school life and went through puberty and had parents divorcing and dead grandparents etc. We all do. Did I lick a donut? Fucking never. Would I have done it if I was a multi-millionaire? Nope. Most of us here probably had it harder than a Nickelodeon/Pop star. Its never excusable to disrespect your fans, because they got you to where you are and they get you to the top of the charts. Yeah, people make mistakes but the whole "I was young and in the spotlight" is a cop out. Get your shit together.

I can appreciate a diva when I see one, being assertive in your wants and aspirations as a woman is extremely admirable and it is nice to see women have that power. But being a diva doesn't give you free reign to do everything you please - its not a get out of jail free card.

Agreed. So sick and tired of people whining how hard it is to be a celebrity. You know what's hard? Parents dying, being ill, being poor, being bullied... Hell, being a refugee, just to take the most recent famous example. Being rich and famous at a young age? Not really. It's not perfect to be in the public eye so young, but when will people get that, life is not perfect. It never was and it never will be. You're in the top 1% of society, so shut up and get some perspective.

Reactions: 10 users
Fluctuates like crazy. One second she's a full blown fattie, then she's a skinnie and now she's back to being your average 5'2 person.
Her body was owed to her veganism and calorie restriction for sure. As soon as she cut back on the food and went vegan she lost weight, then the doughnut thing proved she was no longer vegan AND was eating junk food and coincidentally she gained weight around the same time...
At least she has talent though, that I will give her

+1 for both :D

its one thing to be a diva when you've ~earned it, I don't think Ariana's got anything to back it up. She was supposed to have a thing at my work and she cancelled minutes before it after being really difficult (including very important about no fan stuff) so I don't see it as a Type A/perfectionist kind of thing, just self absorbed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/8gaufkyWT3/
Always straining to ensure her bones are visible in photos. It's quite clear that since she has lost weight and changed her look that she is quite obsessed with herself and the fact that she is skinnier now. You can tell by the way she always wears the same style of outfit - boots, large sweaters, short skirts etc. Even on the VS fashion show she had them give her an outfit that she typically would wear and same with how her character on Scream Queens had her personal style and not one unique to the character. I'd post photos but they don't appear to be working, hence the earlier link..

https://www.instagram.com/p/8gaufkyWT3/
Always straining to ensure her bones are visible in photos. It's quite clear that since she has lost weight and changed her look that she is quite obsessed with herself and the fact that she is skinnier now. You can tell by the way she always wears the same style of outfit - boots, large sweaters, short skirts etc. Even on the VS fashion show she had them give her an outfit that she typically would wear and same with how her character on Scream Queens had her personal style and not one unique to the character. I'd post photos but they don't appear to be working, hence the earlier link..

There's self-love, and then there's self-obsession.

Now I'm thinking about what would it look like if her love for herself was love for someone else, and I'm picturing that creepy greasy girl in middle school who drool-stares a guy down in class, "accidentally" bumps into him in every hallway, kisses his yearbook photo every night before sleep, and sniffs his hair when she thinks he won't notice

There's self-love, and then there's self-obsession.

Now I'm thinking about what would it look like if her love for herself was love for someone else, and I'm picturing that creepy greasy girl in middle school who drool-stares a guy down in class, "accidentally" bumps into him in every hallway, kisses his yearbook photo every night before sleep, and sniffs his hair when she thinks he won't notice

Yeah that probably would be her considering how obsessed she is with herself

I don't see a single bone either, only fleshy thighs.

Oh yes pardon me, her BONE* lol. That little collar bone that she's straining her neck and body to try to make pop out.. I've seen her in videos where she is consciously making sure it's in the frame and making weird body positions to get it to show :eyeroll:

Reactions: 1 users
Oh yes pardon me, her BONE* lol. That little collar bone that she's straining her neck and body to try to make pop out.. I've seen her in videos where she is consciously making sure it's in the frame and making weird body positions to get it to show :eyeroll:
That's really sad but amusing.

Yeah that probably would be her considering how obsessed she is with herself

Oh, do direct us to them...

Her eyebrows annoy me to an irrational degree.

I can't help but cringe every time I see a photo of this girl.

I feel like i'm the only one to like her haha. Idk, she's kind of bitchy and i really like it... And she seems extremely self confident and feminine so she really is an inspiration to me ! To be honest, i used to hate her, but now I've changed my mind :)
Plus, her body looks great in my opinion, even though she's not sg skinny
90e11b7c9fd72e3f675d08d5ddffc83d.jpg

tumblr_static_9wppy3mayggs4o40cocsgw8o4.png

ariana-grande-butt-selfie.png

• Love
I feel like i'm the only one to like her haha. Idk, she's kind of bitchy and i really like it... And she seems extremely self confident and feminine so she really is an inspiration to me ! To be honest, i used to hate her, but now I've changed my mind :)

She looks very average in those last two photos. I don't think she looks great.

She seems really insecure and isn't a bitch, she's a diva. Way worse.

Reactions: 2 users