Kendall Jenner

From the photos from Monaco, I've seen, she seems to be working on herselves. You can see that she works out and may be she lost little bit weight in comparison to her "start of the career". I don't like to admit it, but she apparently makes an effort, unlike others. But anyway she won't be a real model, she lacks the skills...

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her, but I acknowledge effort when I see it.

Reactions: 1 user
Also, she looks quite old to me, considering she's 19 :wtf:
I think that's mostly her terrible choice of make up, hair and clothes. I think she could look decent if she didn't try all the time to overdo everything about her appearance. Although maybe a natural look next to other models is not a good idea for her - could be an end of her short career.

I think that's mostly her terrible choice of make up, hair and clothes. I think she could look decent if she didn't try all the time to overdo everything about her appearance. Although maybe a natural look next to other models is not a good idea for her - could be an end of her short career.
She has a career? :eek:

From the photos from Monaco, I've seen, she seems to be working on herselves. You can see that she works out and may be she lost little bit weight in comparison to her "start of the career". I don't like to admit it, but she apparently makes an effort, unlike others. But anyway she won't be a real model, she lacks the skills...

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her, but I acknowledge effort when I see it.
Yup, she looks good.
A pretty girl, but I just don't see her as a model. I've just seen the photos of her in bikini in Monaco and she has such a weird body proportions. Looks skinnier and better in clothes.

11357585_1603833613207052_241770120_n.jpg

Has to be the worst photoshopped cheekbone I've ever seen...literally looks like someones airbrushed a line on her face :wtf:

OHH GOD. I am so sick of the Kardashians. She looks awful in that bikini, and I read somewhere that her agency is forcing her to lose 15 pounds. I'm sorry her face is squishy looking. There are so many other high-fashion models out there that would look so much better in the Estee campaign. And, , i'm sure some of these models come on this site. She has the height, I will give her that. Otherwise, she got fame and became a fashion model, not based on skills, but based on her family, and her disgusting mother that seems to pimp out her daughters. Can't stand Kris if you can't tell lol along with the whole dang family.

Reactions: 1 users
She has a Topshop collaboration, no?
Anyway, Vogue (China, July):
29A226E300000578-3124592-image-a-34_1434365588764.jpg

29A24DC000000578-3124592-The_July_2015_issue_of_Vogue_China_is_on_sale_now-a-36_1434366170752.jpg

I would add more, but alas, they're all just as dull.

She has a Topshop collaboration, no?
Anyway, Vogue (China, July):
29A226E300000578-3124592-image-a-34_1434365588764.jpg

I would add more, but alas, they're all just as dull.

I think something about Kendall's face just looks . . . off. I don't know what it is though.

Side note: Am I the only one getting a Janet Jackson vibe from Kendall in this picture? I don't know if it's her eyes or nose or what . . .

I think something about Kendall's face just looks . . . off. I don't know what it is though.
If you look closely, her eyes on the first picture don't look the same size :wtf: Maybe it is just the shitty hairstyle but it looks as if someone took different parts of her face and assembled them together in photoshop like some weird reenactment of a Frankenstein novel.

Anyway, that photoshoot was crap, whoever approved it should get fired.

If you look closely, her eyes on the first picture don't look the same size :wtf: Maybe it is just the shitty hairstyle but it looks as if someone took different parts of her face and assembled them together in photoshop like some weird reenactment of a Frankenstein novel.

Anyway, that photoshoot was crap, whoever approved it should get fired.
You're right!! Okay, so THAT'S why it looks so awkward. Beauty is kind of dependent on symmetry . . . Symmetry, and a photographer and/or photo shoot director who knows what the hell they're doing! ;)

I thought I liked Kylie's lips based on her selfies (right obviously)
vovcd0.jpg

But photos of her taken by anyone's hand but her own look frightening
Kylie-Jenner-2015-NBC-Universal-Upfront.jpg