Abbey Lee Kershaw

Her skin isn't looking terrific -

However.. SOME of her print work is starting to look quite nice again..

HTfBUcBF.jpg

dNTNZH6Z.jpg

RjloDGHL.jpg

oMJiJamH.jpg

L1Rxjoyu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Ugh she's so cool. I love her whole vibe. Now I want to start saying "pulling a ghostie" whenever I leave someplace.

I am living in Australia and I have NEVER EVER heard "I'm a ghostie."
If she said that to me, I would have no idea what she was talking about. It sounds like a drug reference.
I always say 'i'm phantoming' and I've heard similar phrases used.. I'm sure it's just something she say that the interviewer picked up on and twisted into 'aussie slang' because people seem to be quite fixated on Australian colloquialisms overseas for some reason.

I always say 'i'm phantoming' and I've heard similar phrases used.. I'm sure it's just something she say that the interviewer picked up on and twisted into 'aussie slang' because people seem to be quite fixated on Australian colloquialisms overseas for some reason.
Ah that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

Abbey Lee in Balmain, Mad Max LA Premiere from Yesterday:

QtWA9tE.jpg

AjxayQq.jpg

NWSdIl9.jpg

ds9QXUm.jpg

p6MHzeG.jpg

I don´t like the front shots for some reason, but in the back and side shots she looks hot imo.

I just hate that nose ring on her. I think she looks quite good in here, but I just can't stand that thing in her face...
It's amazing what one little piece of jewelry can do to someone. Without that septum piercing Abbey would have looked good, but the piercing just distracts from her beauty.

I really don't like the red and black on her. Also, it may be weird, but I think she almost looks too womanly in these pictures? I like her rebelious/girly/baby pictures, but I don't think she can pull womanly off very well.

I was kind of let down on her appearance in mad max, she was skinnier thhan the other girls but she didn't look great :/ i think i just had high expectations because of how skinny she used to be even though i should have known she wouldn't look like that now

"Downtown Abbey" for US Marie Claire June 2015

Photographer: Alexei Hay
Fashion Editor: Alison Edmond
Hair: John D. at Forward Artists
Make-up: Vincent Oquendo at The Wall Group

Oc2mqQb.jpg

Y2Gn1Rt.jpg

uHH54yI.jpg

w0ca4bo.jpg

0p0O3Gr.jpg

Looking a little better here than what she did at the Mad Max Premier.. filming for a new movie?

uHH54yI.jpg

w0ca4bo.jpg

0p0O3Gr.jpg

Looking a little better here than what she did at the Mad Max Premier.. filming for a new movie?

My guess is that it's for Neon Demons. But that's just the outfit + movie title. I don't think they have any trailers out for that movie yet.

Has anyone looked at her IMBD?. Here's she is talking about Mad Max, Neon Demons, and Gods of Egypt, which all look or sound great IMO, but the interview is really slow. Halfway through they stop talking about Mad Max and start on other things.

And she looks like she has a small part in a bad movie called Ruben Guthrie.